Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrites 13:45 - Jun 1 with 2480 viewsGaryCooper

No thread condemning the march and protest in London yesterday? Condemnation not for the subject matter but purely for the Covid-19 angle, the lack of social distancing, the instance that those present should be refused treatment by the NHS, the same pamper fillers who roundly condemned a few people that had a socially distanced party to celebrate VE day. The very same who mocked the families who went to the beach and socially distanced.

You really are the bottom feeders, the dividers and haters.

Programmed to hate, programmed to whine and whinge.
Hypocrites on 14:43 - Jun 1 with 464 viewsLibero

Hypocrites on 14:40 - Jun 1 by Dubtractor

As per Joe's post, no one has said that the protests aren't dumb, they just haven't been discussed.

A post isn't created on here for every news item.

It was just a thoroughly weird OP.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:41]

Aye, point taken.

I just had a look at some pictures after reading the post, obviously I've only seen a select 6/7 images but they're crammed in like sardines. Daft.
Hypocrites on 14:45 - Jun 1 with 461 viewsm14_blue

As per Joe's post, no one has said that the protests aren't dumb, they just haven't been discussed.

Yeah, that really isn’t how hypocrisy works is it?
Hypocrites on 14:47 - Jun 1 with 454 viewsGirthyguy

I was going to post something similar but not as over the top as you have done. The protest was justified but the lack of social distancing was stupid. They were not out on their jollies to a beach or beauty spots getting sh1t faced with their friends. They were protesting about injustices towards black people. But also likely to cause the spread of covid just as much. I think its difficult to justify your hypocrite tag.
Hypocrites on 14:48 - Jun 1 with 447 viewsgordon

During the TWTD period now known as the Corbyn wars, this style of post was very much in vogue:

'Looks like no one here cares about the landslides in Eastern Kamchatka then?!'
Hypocrites on 14:51 - Jun 1 with 429 viewsjaykay

Hypocrites on 14:38 - Jun 1 by Dubtractor

I'm with you that he didn't seem so angry before, albeit that I didn't agree with him on much!

i think he told me that this xmas was going to be the first he wouldn't have his mother to celebrate it with. so he maybe still feeling his loss.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Hypocrites on 14:51 - Jun 1 with 427 viewsSpruceMoose

Hypocrites on 14:48 - Jun 1 by gordon

During the TWTD period now known as the Corbyn wars, this style of post was very much in vogue:

'Looks like no one here cares about the landslides in Eastern Kamchatka then?!'

Meanwhile I was sitting here crying too hard about the landslides to post about them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hypocrites on 14:52 - Jun 1 with 430 viewsfooters

Hypocrites on 14:47 - Jun 1 by Girthyguy

I was going to post something similar but not as over the top as you have done. The protest was justified but the lack of social distancing was stupid. They were not out on their jollies to a beach or beauty spots getting sh1t faced with their friends. They were protesting about injustices towards black people. But also likely to cause the spread of covid just as much. I think its difficult to justify your hypocrite tag.

And what makes it slightly weirder still is that Mr Cooper reckons the lockdown is fake and we all should've been going back to work a few weeks ago.

So I'm not sure what the point of this thread was. Oh yeah, to have a dig at an imagined, amorphous blob he considers to be the real enemy. Who's that? Bloody lefties of course. Arseholes.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hypocrites on 14:57 - Jun 1 with 397 viewsStokieBlue

Quite a lot of dividing and hating in there.

Perhaps you are programmed to hate and programmed to whine and whinge.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024