Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrites 13:45 - Jun 1 with 2468 viewsGaryCooper

No thread condemning the march and protest in London yesterday? Condemnation not for the subject matter but purely for the Covid-19 angle, the lack of social distancing, the instance that those present should be refused treatment by the NHS, the same pamper fillers who roundly condemned a few people that had a socially distanced party to celebrate VE day. The very same who mocked the families who went to the beach and socially distanced.

You really are the bottom feeders, the dividers and haters.

Programmed to hate, programmed to whine and whinge.
Hypocrites on 13:49 - Jun 1 with 1960 viewsfooters

Demented.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hypocrites on 13:49 - Jun 1 with 1957 viewsbluelagos

?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel there GC.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hypocrites on 13:50 - Jun 1 with 1952 viewsSwansea_Blue

Imagine getting upset because people think black lives matter

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hypocrites on 13:51 - Jun 1 with 1948 viewsitfcjoe

You can start your own thread you realise?

People comment on stuff that interests them on threads that interest them, if you can find me people refusing to condemn them then be my guest or kindly bog off.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hypocrites on 13:51 - Jun 1 with 1950 viewsNthQldITFC

You do have a bit of a point there on the social distancing aspect, but the vitriolic, aggressive and unprovoked manner of your proclamation might just rub people up the wrong way, unless that's the effect you're after?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lambert out. (n/t) on 13:51 - Jun 1 with 1942 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Hypocrites on 13:54 - Jun 1 with 1923 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hypocrites on 13:51 - Jun 1 by NthQldITFC

You do have a bit of a point there on the social distancing aspect, but the vitriolic, aggressive and unprovoked manner of your proclamation might just rub people up the wrong way, unless that's the effect you're after?

He doesn't really have a point because people on here have pointed out the social distancing angle. It's exactly the response he's looking for.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hypocrites on 13:54 - Jun 1 with 1912 viewsKeno

maybe some people think black lives actually do matter and, as an issue, its more important than anything else that's going on

either that or you are some kind on bonkers troll out to try to wind people on a sunny afternoon

or it could be both

but basically, as is often the case, I agree 100% with Bloots .... Lambert Out

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrites on 13:55 - Jun 1 with 1904 viewsLankHenners

Post your own thread about it then.

Put up or shut up you daft old git.

Although I'll admit it's pretty good to give the thread this title and then type out that final line.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hypocrites on 13:59 - Jun 1 with 1877 viewsDubtractor

What a penis.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hypocrites on 13:59 - Jun 1 with 1876 viewsgiant_stow

You're swallowing up a lot of different groups of people and spitting out bile there fella.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hypocrites on 13:59 - Jun 1 with 1871 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Gary. Spent the whole day spamming refresh on the board yesterday hoping it wasn't going to get a mention. As midnight grew closer, his excitement levels rose until, at the top of the hour, with his mastermind chosen subject still not getting a mention, a little bit of excitement wee came out.

Finally it was his time to shine! He could teach all those people he claims to dislike so much (while inwardly craving their approval so very badly) a lesson.

Well Gary, this is your moment, I hope you enjoy it son. You've earned it. Here's a song in your tribute.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hypocrites on 14:09 - Jun 1 with 1817 viewsLibero

"comedy" creation.
Hypocrites on 14:15 - Jun 1 with 1782 viewsBrixtonBlue

Nice whine and whinge there.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hypocrites on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 1769 viewsDarth_Koont

Actually, the real hypocrisy is coming from you.

Why are you condemning social distancing over coronavirus (which is an issue certainly)? And you never condemned systemic inequality and prejudice in the US, UK and indeed the world?

Might be a bit of a challenge to your world view but the latter is a bigger problem and more fatal than Covid. And it will carry on being afterwards too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Hypocrites on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 1767 viewsm14_blue

You seem far more worked up about the protest than the VE parties?

Hypocrite.
Hypocrites on 14:18 - Jun 1 with 1767 viewsSpruceMoose

Hypocrites on 14:09 - Jun 1 by Libero

"comedy" creation.

I may be incorrect, but isn't GaryCooper that 'Imsureazzure' poster from a while who ended up flouncing off after a rant at Phil?

I remember Imsureazzure being overly sensitive, but I don't remember him being this deranged.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hypocrites on 14:21 - Jun 1 with 1739 viewsLankHenners

Hypocrites on 14:18 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I may be incorrect, but isn't GaryCooper that 'Imsureazzure' poster from a while who ended up flouncing off after a rant at Phil?

I remember Imsureazzure being overly sensitive, but I don't remember him being this deranged.

Yes, it is. He seems to have (mostly) traded his rants against Muslims and black people into more general whinges this time around. Can't be healthy to act like a complete nob all the time.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hypocrites on 14:24 - Jun 1 with 1714 viewsLibero

Hypocrites on 14:18 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I'd be sincerely surprised, sounds more vitriolic than I remember him being on here.

I've spent a small amount of time with imsureazzure face to face and while we don't agree on everything I can say with confidence that he's a decent bloke.

Although your post has made me wonder what he's up to, haven't seen him around town or at the pub in probably about 6/7 months.

If you're reading this mate hope all is well with you and yours.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:26]
Hypocrites on 14:29 - Jun 1 with 1672 viewsDubtractor

Hypocrites on 14:24 - Jun 1 by Libero

I'd be sincerely surprised, sounds more vitriolic than I remember him being on here.

I've spent a small amount of time with imsureazzure face to face and while we don't agree on everything I can say with confidence that he's a decent bloke.

Although your post has made me wonder what he's up to, haven't seen him around town or at the pub in probably about 6/7 months.

He has previously confirmed he is/was the same poster.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Hypocrites on 14:30 - Jun 1 with 1664 viewsSpruceMoose

Hypocrites on 14:24 - Jun 1 by Libero

Like I say, I don't know for a fact, i just thought I remembered someone mentioning it a while back.

Hypocrites on 14:33 - Jun 1 with 1632 viewsLibero

Hypocrites on 14:29 - Jun 1 by Dubtractor

He has previously confirmed he is/was the same poster.

Fair enough, I will add this to another of the topics that we don't agree upon, but that's life.

EDIT: actually, that being said, although I don't agree with the vitriolic way it's expressed there is something to be said for the way that social distancing wasn't respected in the protest.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:36]
Hypocrites on 14:35 - Jun 1 with 1622 viewsgordon

It's unusual for a social media bot to reveal how it's been programmed, but the transparency is most welcome.
Hypocrites on 14:38 - Jun 1 with 1591 viewsDubtractor

Hypocrites on 14:33 - Jun 1 by Libero

Fair enough, I will add this to another of the topics that we don't agree upon, but that's life.

EDIT: actually, that being said, although I don't agree with the vitriolic way it's expressed there is something to be said for the way that social distancing wasn't respected in the protest.

I'm with you that he didn't seem so angry before, albeit that I didn't agree with him on much!

Hypocrites on 14:40 - Jun 1 with 1578 viewsDubtractor

Hypocrites on 14:33 - Jun 1 by Libero

As per Joe's post, no one has said that the protests aren't dumb, they just haven't been discussed.

A post isn't created on here for every news item.

It was just a thoroughly weird OP.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024