Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? 13:47 - Jun 1 with 1836 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:48 - Jun 1 with 1828 viewsbluelagos

Just back from a cycle - you been causing trouble again Bankster?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:49 - Jun 1 with 1819 viewsChutney

It's a shame people can't play nicely. I don't think calling out people in OP's is the way forward man. I don't envy admin, it must feel like being a school teacher at times.
Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 with 1817 viewsPhilTWTD

Just seemed like a lot of needless sniping so I got rid of it before it got any worse. Bit bored of dealing with abuse reports.
Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 with 1761 viewsfactual_blue

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

Just seemed like a lot of needless sniping so I got rid of it before it got any worse. Bit bored of dealing with abuse reports.

How about you get the 'abuse' button removed from serial offenders?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:05 - Jun 1 with 1754 viewsKeno

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

or maybe just ban the most annoying and irritating poster, that way th....

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:10 - Jun 1 with 1705 viewsfactual_blue

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:05 - Jun 1 by Keno

or maybe just ban the most annoying and irritating poster, that way th....

That could never be you Kenneth.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:51 - Jun 1 with 1573 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

Well I suppose as I haven't seen much of it I won't get to know.

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:55 - Jun 1 with 1565 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:48 - Jun 1 by bluelagos

Just back from a cycle - you been causing trouble again Bankster?

I didn't think so I was just after some clarification on some stuff and upset one of Glasgow's minders.

Login to get fewer ads

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:57 - Jun 1 with 1560 viewsbluelagos

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:55 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

I didn't think so I was just after some clarification on some stuff and upset one of Glasgow's minders.

I don't think Glassers needs any minders tbf :-)

You got any tips on getting rid of dandelions without leaving bare patches of soil?

Or anything I can throw on to give the grass a chance of outgrowing them?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:29]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:27 - Jun 1 with 1528 viewsEwan_Oozami

Truth is out! The TWTD "Poster Profiling" algorithm has been switched on! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:29 - Jun 1 with 1515 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system. We're being repressed!

[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:30]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 1508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:57 - Jun 1 by bluelagos

I don't think Glassers needs any minders tbf :-)

You got any tips on getting rid of dandelions without leaving bare patches of soil?

Or anything I can throw on to give the grass a chance of outgrowing them?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:29]

Self appointed!
https://www.rhs.org.uk/Advice/Profile?PID=1012

Edit... having read on here yesterday about how all the rioting is down to middle class white boys and girls whereas the minority groups were all relying on local democracy to see them right, I was shocked to hear 2 black fellas on the radio saying that" burning it down is the only option, the don't listen when we ask, they need to feel some pain."
Soooo I sought some clarity but if turns out everybody is fine with looting, rioting and arson as long as it is carried out by the oppressed.
Some other stuff may have happened while I was working!!
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:40]

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 1504 viewsGeoffSentence

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

Getting rid of the abuse button altogether would resolve the problem completely.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:43 - Jun 1 with 1466 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 by GeoffSentence

Getting rid of the abuse button altogether would resolve the problem completely.

Or rebrand it...."snowflake button" maybe!

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 18:26 - Jun 1 with 1414 viewsmonytowbray

antiFA pulled it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024