Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? 13:47 - Jun 1 with 903 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

Poll: What will the Govt. review on social distancing conclude?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:48 - Jun 1 with 895 viewsbluelagos

Just back from a cycle - you been causing trouble again Bankster?

Poll: So who are the biggest menace / danger?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:49 - Jun 1 with 886 viewsChutney

It's a shame people can't play nicely. I don't think calling out people in OP's is the way forward man. I don't envy admin, it must feel like being a school teacher at times.

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 with 884 viewsPhilTWTD

Just seemed like a lot of needless sniping so I got rid of it before it got any worse. Bit bored of dealing with abuse reports.
Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 with 828 viewsfactual_blue

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

Just seemed like a lot of needless sniping so I got rid of it before it got any worse. Bit bored of dealing with abuse reports.

How about you get the 'abuse' button removed from serial offenders?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: On a scale 1-5, how disappointed are you?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:05 - Jun 1 with 821 viewsKeno

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

or maybe just ban the most annoying and irritating poster, that way th....

#Bringitback
Poll: Poll just for Zoombie - Best Cake
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:10 - Jun 1 with 772 viewsfactual_blue

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:05 - Jun 1 by Keno

or maybe just ban the most annoying and irritating poster, that way th....

That could never be you Kenneth.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: On a scale 1-5, how disappointed are you?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:51 - Jun 1 with 640 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:53 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

Well I suppose as I haven't seen much of it I won't get to know.

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:55 - Jun 1 with 632 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 13:48 - Jun 1 by bluelagos

Just back from a cycle - you been causing trouble again Bankster?

I didn't think so I was just after some clarification on some stuff and upset one of Glasgow's minders.

Login to get fewer ads

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:57 - Jun 1 with 627 viewsbluelagos

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:55 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

I didn't think so I was just after some clarification on some stuff and upset one of Glasgow's minders.

I don't think Glassers needs any minders tbf :-)

You got any tips on getting rid of dandelions without leaving bare patches of soil?

Or anything I can throw on to give the grass a chance of outgrowing them?
[Post edited 1 Jun 17:29]

Poll: So who are the biggest menace / danger?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:27 - Jun 1 with 595 viewsEwan_Oozami

Truth is out! The TWTD "Poster Profiling" algorithm has been switched on! :-)

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended.
Poll: How do you view the TWTD forum?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:29 - Jun 1 with 582 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system. We're being repressed!

[Post edited 1 Jun 17:30]

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 575 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 16:57 - Jun 1 by bluelagos

I don't think Glassers needs any minders tbf :-)

You got any tips on getting rid of dandelions without leaving bare patches of soil?

Or anything I can throw on to give the grass a chance of outgrowing them?
[Post edited 1 Jun 17:29]

Self appointed!
https://www.rhs.org.uk/Advice/Profile?PID=1012

Edit... having read on here yesterday about how all the rioting is down to middle class white boys and girls whereas the minority groups were all relying on local democracy to see them right, I was shocked to hear 2 black fellas on the radio saying that" burning it down is the only option, the don't listen when we ask, they need to feel some pain."
Soooo I sought some clarity but if turns out everybody is fine with looting, rioting and arson as long as it is carried out by the oppressed.
Some other stuff may have happened while I was working!!
[Post edited 1 Jun 17:40]

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 571 viewsGeoffSentence

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 14:04 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

Getting rid of the abuse button altogether would resolve the problem completely.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:43 - Jun 1 with 533 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 17:31 - Jun 1 by GeoffSentence

Getting rid of the abuse button altogether would resolve the problem completely.

Or rebrand it...."snowflake button" maybe!

Just settled down for lunch at work...what happened to my thread? on 18:26 - Jun 1 with 481 viewsmonytowbray

antiFA pulled it.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything."
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020