Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... 14:32 - Jun 1 with 1276 viewsLibero

on the clubs latest Instagram post.

What an embarrassment.
Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:42 - Jun 1 with 1220 viewsSitfcB

I would piss myself if it was something to do with the kit launch.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:44 - Jun 1 with 1207 viewsuefacup81

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:42 - Jun 1 by SitfcB

Admittedly that was my first thought until I saw some of the comments.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:45 - Jun 1 with 1196 viewsLibero

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:42 - Jun 1 by SitfcB

That would be amusing and is highly possible, there's no text to confirm it's to do with anything in particular, you'd think if it was a statement about inclusivity and equality they'd write a little something...
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:45]
Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:53 - Jun 1 with 1146 viewsChutney

That's exactly what it is, an utter embarrassment.

These people need educating.
Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:55 - Jun 1 with 1124 viewsSpruceMoose

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 14:53 - Jun 1 by Chutney

That's exactly what it is, an utter embarrassment.

These people need educating.

Education by dropping them 30 miles off the North Sea coast would work.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nice to see the local pond scum are outing themselves... on 15:25 - Jun 1 with 1020 viewsOldsmoker

I think it is unfair for all of you to make fun of the Nobbers.
I've always felt sorry for people with webbed feet and extra fingers.
You wouldn't catch me calling them names or taking the p*ss.
Shame on all of you.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024