Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ffs Jezza 18:05 - Jun 1 with 10344 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ffs Jezza on 18:11 - Jun 1 with 3499 viewsDarth_Koont

Good on him. Just backs up what Oborne and some other serious commentators have been saying.

This has been one of the most shameful and non-democratic periods in our recent history.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ffs Jezza on 18:13 - Jun 1 with 3484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ffs Jezza on 18:15 - Jun 1 with 3471 viewstractordownsouth

Ffs Jezza on 18:11 - Jun 1 by Darth_Koont

Good on him. Just backs up what Oborne and some other serious commentators have been saying.

This has been one of the most shameful and non-democratic periods in our recent history.

I agree with that last statement but this isn’t one of the reasons why.

Ffs Jezza on 18:16 - Jun 1 with 3464 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ffs Jezza on 18:11 - Jun 1 by Darth_Koont

Good to see that the politics as usual yawnfest is back...
.....Commenting on the remarks, a Labour spokesperson said: “We fully respect the independence of the EHRC. Keir Starmer has made clear he will cooperate fully with the Commission’s inquiry. We will implement, in full, any recommendations made by the EHRC.”

Ffs Jezza on 18:16 - Jun 1 with 3466 viewsChutney

Guess that's also why he did nothing to stamp anti-semitism out of his party. Why didn't he say so sooner.
Ffs Jezza on 18:21 - Jun 1 with 3437 viewsClapham_Junction

Last year the ECHR's CEO raised the same concerns (and she isn't a fan of Corbyn's)

Ffs Jezza on 19:18 - Jun 1 with 3300 viewstractordownsouth

Ffs Jezza on 18:21 - Jun 1 by Clapham_Junction

Last year the ECHR's CEO raised the same concerns (and she isn't a fan of Corbyn's)

There may well be issues with it but I don’t think JC is in any position to take the moral high ground and be the one highlighting it, considering the problems under his leadership. Just seems to be an extension of the blaming everyone else narrative.

Ffs Jezza on 19:30 - Jun 1 with 3261 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ffs Jezza on 19:18 - Jun 1 by tractordownsouth

There may well be issues with it but I don’t think JC is in any position to take the moral high ground and be the one highlighting it, considering the problems under his leadership. Just seems to be an extension of the blaming everyone else narrative.

"Warning, vehicle reversing!"

Login to get fewer ads

Ffs Jezza on 19:39 - Jun 1 with 3218 viewsBloomBlue

Typical Corbyn not accepting any responsibility.
Ffs Jezza on 19:43 - Jun 1 with 3207 viewstractordownsouth

Ffs Jezza on 19:30 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Warning, vehicle reversing!"

Not a reverse. It’s clear the context in which he’s speaking and why he has a personal interest in doing so. It’s an attempt to discredit the victims.

Ffs Jezza on 20:34 - Jun 1 with 3114 viewsSteve_M

It's almost as if he's desperate to head off the inevitably damning report. It's not a good look.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ffs Jezza on 20:51 - Jun 1 with 3070 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ffs Jezza on 20:34 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

It's almost as if he's desperate to head off the inevitably damning report. It's not a good look.

Damned if he is, damned if he isn't.

I wish he'd bügger off, he's caused enough damage. Leave the comms to the new regime as they seem to be doing a much better job if it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ffs Jezza on 21:15 - Jun 1 with 3016 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 19:18 - Jun 1 by tractordownsouth

Think again perhaps?

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/has-uk-equality-watchdog-become-institutio

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/uk-equalities-watchdog-prioritises-labour-

Personally, I can't wait for more forensics and less narrative in our politics and media.

Ffs Jezza on 21:17 - Jun 1 with 3011 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 20:34 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

There's a lot of people who look a lot worse.

I mean if we were actually looking.

Ffs Jezza on 21:32 - Jun 1 with 2962 viewsgiant_stow

Ah, so the findings must be due soon.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ffs Jezza on 21:34 - Jun 1 with 2959 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see he gave the interview to Middle East Eye who have peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ffs Jezza on 21:38 - Jun 1 with 2942 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 20:51 - Jun 1 by Swansea_Blue

Damned if he is, damned if he isn't.

I wish he'd bügger off, he's caused enough damage. Leave the comms to the new regime as they seem to be doing a much better job if it.

His presence and policies have certainly caused problems for certain people. But hard to argue he himself has caused the damage that then resulted.

As far as I can see he got all the right people agitated.

Ffs Jezza on 21:39 - Jun 1 with 2939 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ffs Jezza on 21:34 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

I see he gave the interview to Middle East Eye who have peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Yeah but look over there!

Ffs Jezza on 21:42 - Jun 1 with 2925 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 21:34 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Of course, there's primary source evidence for the Israeli government being involved at the start.

And promoting support for Israel and disrupting/delegitimising pro-Palestinian support is also a widespread approach by the Israeli government around the world.

You can deny it but that would make you a liar or a fantasist.

Ffs Jezza on 22:13 - Jun 1 with 2895 viewsBlueBadger

Ffs Jezza on 21:39 - Jun 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yeah but look over there!

Banksy old chap, you don't get to get all 'punch a nazi' and then start defending someone else's racism/dodgy associations because they're on 'your' team. It's not an opt-in/opt out thing.

That goes for you as well, Koonters, Seablu and Dollers.

I love you all but stop defending Jezza for his choice in mates. Sooner or later, if you hang around with this many racists, you start to look a bit suspect, frankly.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 15:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ffs Jezza on 22:17 - Jun 1 with 2855 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 22:13 - Jun 1 by BlueBadger

Banksy old chap, you don't get to get all 'punch a nazi' and then start defending someone else's racism/dodgy associations because they're on 'your' team. It's not an opt-in/opt out thing.

That goes for you as well, Koonters, Seablu and Dollers.

I love you all but stop defending Jezza for his choice in mates. Sooner or later, if you hang around with this many racists, you start to look a bit suspect, frankly.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 15:14]

No offence but I know what I'm talking about on this.

You still seem to be fed your lines.

Ffs Jezza on 08:01 - Jun 2 with 2609 viewsMullet

Ffs Jezza on 21:38 - Jun 1 by Darth_Koont

His presence and policies have certainly caused problems for certain people. But hard to argue he himself has caused the damage that then resulted.

As far as I can see he got all the right people agitated.

...and all the wrong people a massive majority which has set this country back years and cost thousands of lives. A shred of competency as leader of the opposition and things wouldn’t be so bad now.

That’s the uncomfortable truth. His lack of presence and ability to put policy across is exactly why he needs to be forgotten and the country gets on with holding Cummings and his cabinet to account.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ffs Jezza on 10:14 - Jun 2 with 2538 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 08:01 - Jun 2 by Mullet

...and all the wrong people a massive majority which has set this country back years and cost thousands of lives. A shred of competency as leader of the opposition and things wouldn’t be so bad now.

That’s the uncomfortable truth. His lack of presence and ability to put policy across is exactly why he needs to be forgotten and the country gets on with holding Cummings and his cabinet to account.

I think that's massively ignoring the tide of partisan and media nonsense he was fighting against.

And what prompted all those attacks? Social democracy that you can see everywhere else around our European neighbours. Unfortunately, we are as blindly resistant to progressive politics as the US and need to up our game massively as a modern representative democracy.

If things are bad I tend to blame those who want to keep it that way, rather than those who want to change it.

Ffs Jezza on 10:25 - Jun 2 with 2516 viewsMullet

Ffs Jezza on 10:14 - Jun 2 by Darth_Koont

I think that's massively ignoring the tide of partisan and media nonsense he was fighting against.

And what prompted all those attacks? Social democracy that you can see everywhere else around our European neighbours. Unfortunately, we are as blindly resistant to progressive politics as the US and need to up our game massively as a modern representative democracy.

If things are bad I tend to blame those who want to keep it that way, rather than those who want to change it.

Which bit of "lack of presence" does it ignore? He fanned the flames by his terrible approach, inability to break free of the cult that propped him up. He acted like a man trying to hold onto power not one with it. A completely ass about face "leader".

To pretend he wasn't complicit in his own dismal failures is silly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ffs Jezza on 11:00 - Jun 2 with 2490 viewsDarth_Koont

Ffs Jezza on 10:25 - Jun 2 by Mullet

Which bit of "lack of presence" does it ignore? He fanned the flames by his terrible approach, inability to break free of the cult that propped him up. He acted like a man trying to hold onto power not one with it. A completely ass about face "leader".

To pretend he wasn't complicit in his own dismal failures is silly.

Corbyn has his flaws certainly but oddly his own failure wasn't about turning towards his supporters but opening up to his opponents within Labour and naively hoping to work with them. If he'd been more ruthless and savvy then perhaps he could have stemmed a lot of the tide. I also disagree with him about Brexit for his original stance on the EU but he and Starmer then tried to make the Labour policy about consensus, which again was probably naive in a purely party political sense.

But can't really understand what world you're living in if you don't think we've just witnessed 5 years of a concerted and unprecedented campaign against the opposition and its leadership. With a remarkable lack of detail and reason to back it up.

If you and a majority are happy with those standards of politics and media coverage then we've got exactly the government we deserve. It's the other side of the exact same coin.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024