Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see defenestration remains a localised symptom of Covid-19 20:51 - Jun 1 with 677 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see defenestration remains a localised symptom of Covid-19 on 20:52 - Jun 1 with 656 viewsSpruceMoose

I wondered what had happened to CiL...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see defenestration remains a localised symptom of Covid-19 on 20:55 - Jun 1 with 641 viewsjeera

So if you're ever visiting there and fall unwell, you definitely want to be requesting a ground floor room. Especially if you intend to upset someone.

"It was not immediately clear what exactly happened."

Really?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see defenestration remains a localised symptom of Covid-19 on 21:03 - Jun 1 with 597 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see defenestration remains a localised symptom of Covid-19 on 20:55 - Jun 1 by jeera

So if you're ever visiting there and fall unwell, you definitely want to be requesting a ground floor room. Especially if you intend to upset someone.

"It was not immediately clear what exactly happened."

Really?

"Fall unwell" ... pardon the pun.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024