Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act 23:25 - Jun 1 with 8215 viewsElderGrizzly

Resulting in Active US troops on the streets of US Cities

His next stage of gun toting dictator is almost complete

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:31 - Jun 1 with 3194 viewsTrequartista

Thing is it sounds bad because it's so unusual for the US. If it was China or Russia or even Turkey it would be unexpected if it didn't happen.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:34 - Jun 1 with 3182 viewsStokieBlue

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:31 - Jun 1 by Trequartista

Thing is it sounds bad because it's so unusual for the US. If it was China or Russia or even Turkey it would be unexpected if it didn't happen.

What a stupid argument.

It's bad in those countries as well and is called out as such. Just because something is unexpected it doesn't make it worse than the same act if it's expected.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:39 - Jun 1 with 3144 viewsitfc_bucks

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:34 - Jun 1 by StokieBlue

What a stupid argument.

It's bad in those countries as well and is called out as such. Just because something is unexpected it doesn't make it worse than the same act if it's expected.

SB

Spot on.
Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:52 - Jun 1 with 3108 viewsTrequartista

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:34 - Jun 1 by StokieBlue

What a stupid argument.

SB

what?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:56 - Jun 1 with 3100 viewsBlueBadger

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:52 - Jun 1 by Trequartista

what?

Soldiers on streets=bad

Hope that helps.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:59 - Jun 1 with 3078 viewsBlueBadger

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:31 - Jun 1 by Trequartista

It sounds bad, because it IS bad. Troops on the streets putting down civvies is bad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:00 - Jun 2 with 3074 viewsTrequartista

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:56 - Jun 1 by BlueBadger

Soldiers on streets=bad

Hope that helps.

Where did i say it wasn't?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:04 - Jun 2 with 3053 viewsTrequartista

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 23:59 - Jun 1 by BlueBadger

It sounds bad, because it IS bad. Troops on the streets putting down civvies is bad.

Hmmm i accept it's my fault i wasn't clear here.

I meant that it's being painted as the end of the world and Trump is the worst guy in the world, but when you put it in perspective in relation to other countries, the shock is that it is happening in the US which is supposedly the land of the free. So of course Trump is a terrible person, but it's not on the scale of Russia or China, where the military would already have been deployed.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:21 - Jun 2 with 3009 viewsmonytowbray

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:04 - Jun 2 by Trequartista

I meant that it's being painted as the end of the world and Trump is the worst guy in the world, but when you put it in perspective in relation to other countries, the shock is that it is happening in the US which is supposedly the land of the free. So of course Trump is a terrible person, but it's not on the scale of Russia or China, where the military would already have been deployed.

I think the main point, although I see what you are saying, is it shouldn’t happen full stop.

This is a very worrying and real situation. No time for pedantics. Other countries will start piling om Trump now.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:37 - Jun 2 with 2960 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:04 - Jun 2 by Trequartista

I think people know what you mean. They just think it's absolutely ridiculous.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:37 - Jun 2 with 2955 viewsmonytowbray

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:37 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

My soul aches for humanity. How did we get here (again)?

TWTD never forgets…

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:38 - Jun 2 with 2960 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:39 - Jun 2 with 2956 viewsjeera

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:37 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

I know this has been posted on here today - I can't remember which thread.

But I cannot get my head around this.

They're pacing up a quiet residential street like a bunch of thugs, abusing the residents - it's completely insane.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:50 - Jun 2 with 2924 viewsLankHenners

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:39 - Jun 2 by jeera

They're pacing up a quiet residential street like a bunch of thugs, abusing the residents - it's completely insane.

This is the kind of stuff I held back from posting earlier - cops firing tear gas into a group of protesters stuck against a wall and unable to escape.

You can go on Twitter and spend ages finding new videos of incidents of outright violence and brutality by the cops against protesters. Sickening.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:53 - Jun 2 with 2909 viewsmonytowbray

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:50 - Jun 2 by LankHenners

This is the kind of stuff I held back from posting earlier - cops firing tear gas into a group of protesters stuck against a wall and unable to escape.

You can go on Twitter and spend ages finding new videos of incidents of outright violence and brutality by the cops against protesters. Sickening.

This is literal fascism now, right?

TWTD never forgets…

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:59 - Jun 2 with 2887 viewsIllinoisblue

His photo op with the Bible was comedy gold. If it wasn’t so f**king tragic.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:02 - Jun 2 with 2861 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:50 - Jun 2 by LankHenners

Wow that is disgusting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:09 - Jun 2 with 2839 viewsRyorry

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:53 - Jun 2 by monytowbray

This is literal fascism now, right?

It would be hard to think of a way any politician could have handled this worse - everything Trump's said and done that I've heard is the opposite to what any sensible person would have done to calm things down.

Looks like he's almost wanting things to spiral into a civil war. Doesn't he have advisors who could/should hold him back from such mind-blowing recklessness?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:09 - Jun 2 with 2844 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:59 - Jun 2 by Illinoisblue

His photo op with the Bible was comedy gold. If it wasn’t so f**king tragic.

Backpfeifengesicht.

He couldn't name a Bible verse?! I'm surprised that an adulterous, racist, sex predator isn't a religious type. Those are the types who usually hide behind religion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:10 - Jun 2 with 2837 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 00:39 - Jun 2 by jeera

But middle class white boys.

Honestly, how much more evidence do some people need to start to believe that there is something truly evil at the door and it's not the person smashing a Footlocker window.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 1:12]

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:13 - Jun 2 with 2824 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:09 - Jun 2 by Ryorry

It would be hard to think of a way any politician could have handled this worse - everything Trump's said and done that I've heard is the opposite to what any sensible person would have done to calm things down.

Looks like he's almost wanting things to spiral into a civil war. Doesn't he have advisors who could/should hold him back from such mind-blowing recklessness?

Much like Boris, his advisors are even worse.

This is exactly what he sad he would do. He's been telling people his whole life what kind of animal he is.

For many, this is a feature and not a bug.

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:17 - Jun 2 with 2810 viewsLankHenners

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:09 - Jun 2 by Ryorry

His advisors, particularly Stephen Miller, use Trump as an effective battering ram to push their vile ideas and policies onto the public. Trump likes the horrible stuff his government does and Miller et al are the nasty brains putting the mechanics behind them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:19 - Jun 2 with 2795 viewsRyorry

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:13 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

This is exactly what he sad he would do. He's been telling people his whole life what kind of animal he is.

Cripes, I'm imagining multiple CummingsClones now 😱

They (USA) really are f'd then.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 1:20]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:20 - Jun 2 with 2785 viewsSarge

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:13 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

Even on the forums I can’t escape Agile!
Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:21 - Jun 2 with 2795 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump could be about to invoke the Insurrection Act on 01:09 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

Backpfeifengesicht.

He couldn't name a Bible verse?! I'm surprised that an adulterous, racist, sex predator isn't a religious type. Those are the types who usually hide behind religion.

Add to your list: Fraudsters and people who rip off kids’ charities.

Who would ever have thought that a future POTUS would make Dubya look like an international statesman.

Jesus f**king Christ.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024