Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus 12:14 - Jun 2 with 1011 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone else had the test? Sounds like a large cotton bud is shoved deep up your nose for about 10 seconds.

Note: been fighting some mildish man flu symptoms since Friday and my doctor recommended I get tested

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 12:19 - Jun 2 with 982 viewsKeno

good luck with that Illy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 927 viewsRadlett_blue

I had a DIY test (fortunately negative) at a drive through centre a week ago. Sticking a swab down the back of your throat when you are already feeling nauseous is not much fun.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 13:46 - Jun 2 with 850 viewsElephantintheRoom

According to government statistics you'll the twice the man tomorrow that you are today.

Do remember to ask when the results are coming through. Anything over 24 hours renders the test utterly pointless.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 14:13 - Jun 2 with 821 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hope it goes well mate.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 14:18 - Jun 2 with 816 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s when they pull the half inch wide swab out of your japs eye it REALLY hurts. Sure you’ll be fine though - good luck

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 14:25 - Jun 2 with 801 viewsColin_Viljoen

You swab the back of your throat & then both nostrils, break the swab so it fits in the bottle, add the barcode to the bottle & the bag, seal & hand to the staff at the gate/exit.
Results by text in 48hrs
I have an appointment later today to get tested for Coronavirus on 14:40 - Jun 2 with 758 viewsclive_baker

Poor Pecker, his face must look like the Japanese flag the amount of buds he's had up his snout.

Yes they do involve a swab from the honker and also the back of the throat. I've not had one but my better half has and if she can handle it i'm sure you can.

Good luck

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024