Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... 14:54 - Jun 2 with 4102 viewsDebsyAngel

Not sure if anyone else has had problems with them - but this is what is happening with me. Like I need more hassle when I am already drowning in depression and not coping.

They send me a text that they are sending a new SIM card, as they are updating their network, and will send it asap. It arrived today. Followed the patronising instructions, and after the 10 min wait (in fact 1 1/2 hours wait) - the SIM NOT VALID.

My old card will be cut off after 30 days because of this new network thing, and I will be without a phone. Hardly great when out and need for emergencies or my parents ring me.

We are already in a dispute with them over unpaid refunds for Sky Sports that we did not have, and my husband has taken it to a complaints site.

Anyone offer any advice? I do not want a new phone - I am happy with the little old fashioned Nokia and do not want a smartphone as I only use my phone for calls/texts/reminders etc.
*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 07:36 - Jun 3 with 462 viewsDeano69

I wonder if your sim is compatible with an ‘old fashioned Nokia’? What model is it, might be worth checking that.

We are having horrific issues trying to get a slow broadband upgraded. 5 x 60 minutes Wait in the phone, promises of contact back from email, online chat and even their text service. Guess what, phone sales and you get through in under 2 minutes!!! But they just sell and won’t help, just pass you through to the department that doesn’t answer.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 11:25 - Jun 3 with 435 viewsDebsyAngel

*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 07:36 - Jun 3 by Deano69

I wonder if your sim is compatible with an ‘old fashioned Nokia’? What model is it, might be worth checking that.

We are having horrific issues trying to get a slow broadband upgraded. 5 x 60 minutes Wait in the phone, promises of contact back from email, online chat and even their text service. Guess what, phone sales and you get through in under 2 minutes!!! But they just sell and won’t help, just pass you through to the department that doesn’t answer.

It's a Nokia 1661. It isn't compatible, so we are ordering one from Vodafone that is and ditching Virgin for the phones once this arrives.

I hope you get your broadband issue sorted. Can sympathise over you with their crap customer services. The times we have experienced this. The woman my husband spoke to yesterday said that it was not compulsory to use this new SIM, despite the letter we got stated the opposite and we had to read it to her. Why not just look up the letter on their system to clarify what was said?! And yes, she tried to get us to get a new phone... unbelievable. They really need to be improved. Trustpilot have PAGES of complaints about them.
*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 15:08 - Jun 3 with 418 viewsDeano69

*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 11:25 - Jun 3 by DebsyAngel

It's a Nokia 1661. It isn't compatible, so we are ordering one from Vodafone that is and ditching Virgin for the phones once this arrives.

I hope you get your broadband issue sorted. Can sympathise over you with their crap customer services. The times we have experienced this. The woman my husband spoke to yesterday said that it was not compulsory to use this new SIM, despite the letter we got stated the opposite and we had to read it to her. Why not just look up the letter on their system to clarify what was said?! And yes, she tried to get us to get a new phone... unbelievable. They really need to be improved. Trustpilot have PAGES of complaints about them.

Aha. Glad it’s sorted.

Still more promises of phone calls, still nothing. Appalling.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 17:00 - Jun 3 with 408 viewsDebsyAngel

*&£&Q£( Virgin Mobile... on 15:08 - Jun 3 by Deano69

Aha. Glad it’s sorted.

Still more promises of phone calls, still nothing. Appalling.

I think you should complain - my husband used CISAS and they were looking pretty promising. You need a deadlock letter or it needs to have been ongoing for more than 8 weeks. Good luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024