Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson v Starmer 12:18 - Jun 3 with 6800 viewsBlueNomad

Another massive away win. Johnson getting ratty - shouting and jabbing his finger on his papers. Starmer just winds him up and lets him go.

Amazing to read that he is finally going to “get a grip” of No 10. What a brilliant PM he is!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 13:54]
Johnson v Starmer on 18:36 - Jun 3 with 613 viewssparks

Johnson v Starmer on 17:34 - Jun 3 by eireblue

Nah, Spock was properly rational, like all Vulcans, and so was a vegetarian. Based on evidence, he was probably vegan.

[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 17:56]

Its not more rational to be vegan.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Johnson v Starmer on 18:44 - Jun 3 with 597 viewsDarth_Koont

Johnson v Starmer on 18:36 - Jun 3 by sparks

Depends how you use rational.

After the fact and rationally noting that we're omnivores? Or the rational possibility for the whole world to be vegan? Or rationally seeing how we could be more and more vegan in the future if we want to support 7+ billion people on the planet?

I'm not a vegan (yet, and I've moved to vegetarian pretty much) but the rational argument is very strong in 2020 for an increasing number of us to move that way.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 18:45]

Pronouns: He/Him

Johnson v Starmer on 19:33 - Jun 3 with 562 viewseireblue

Johnson v Starmer on 18:36 - Jun 3 by sparks

Now that is a debate to be had.

You would have to define the rationale and justification for being vegetarian and see how it differs from being a vegan, and why that difference is not more rational.

With evidence, of course.

Johnson v Starmer on 20:17 - Jun 3 with 540 viewsShawsey

Not really a fair fight. The ref should have jumped in and stopped it.
Johnson v Starmer on 20:57 - Jun 3 with 517 viewspointofblue

I'm not sure seeing the Prime Minister being torn a new one week on week in anything to celebrate this early in the election cycle considering he's supposed to be the one making fair, rational decisions. I guess the big hope is Johnson gets so worn down he steps side and is replaced by someone vaguely component who is currently on the back benches.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Johnson v Starmer on 22:28 - Jun 3 with 467 viewsmanchego

Johnson v Starmer on 20:57 - Jun 3 by pointofblue

I'm not sure seeing the Prime Minister being torn a new one week on week in anything to celebrate this early in the election cycle considering he's supposed to be the one making fair, rational decisions. I guess the big hope is Johnson gets so worn down he steps side and is replaced by someone vaguely component who is currently on the back benches.

Or one of the complete loons in the Cabinet.
Johnson v Starmer on 23:24 - Jun 3 with 433 viewspointofblue

Johnson v Starmer on 22:28 - Jun 3 by manchego

Or one of the complete loons in the Cabinet.

Yes - it’ll just be our luck that Johnson does step aside only to be replaced by Rees-Mogg.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024