Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' 17:21 - Jun 3 with 1754 viewsgordon

Cheers Boris.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:26 - Jun 3 with 1730 viewsjeera

That's where we've been going wrong.

Not enough meaningless rhetoric.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:30 - Jun 3 with 1721 viewsOldsmoker

Having seen a picture of what they think the virus looks like I'm not sure where the heads is. One might kick it in the nuts accidentally, and that would make it really agressive.
As Boris doesn't know his ar*e from his elbow that outcome is highly likely.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:35 - Jun 3 with 1711 viewsFixed_It

Have we not sent it packing yet?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:36 - Jun 3 with 1706 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Be A Lert.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:38 - Jun 3 with 1709 viewsm14_blue

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s utterly incredible that this man is the Prime Minister.

What is he actually good at?
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:40 - Jun 3 with 1698 viewseireblue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:26 - Jun 3 by jeera

That's where we've been going wrong.

Not enough meaningless rhetoric.

Hmmmm, so for Brexit, he drove a digger through a fake wall.

Maybe he just needs to have a whack-a-mole game at his next briefing so he can make his point more clearly.

That should really get COVID done.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:41 - Jun 3 with 1700 viewsFixed_It

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:38 - Jun 3 by m14_blue

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s utterly incredible that this man is the Prime Minister.

Making vacuous, inane soundbites?!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 17:43]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:45 - Jun 3 with 1681 viewsKieran_Knows

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:35 - Jun 3 by Fixed_It

Have we not sent it packing yet?!

We will fight it on the beaches....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:48 - Jun 3 with 1681 viewsStokieBlue

The message is lost now and it's entirely his fault.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hardlesden-street-block-party-brent-met-po

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 1645 viewsfactual_blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:41 - Jun 3 by Fixed_It

Making vacuous, inane soundbites?!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 17:43]

He does that. He isn't even good at that.

He's adept at lying though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:04 - Jun 3 with 1629 viewssolemio

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:36 - Jun 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Be A Lert.

Indeed. This country needs Lerts above all else.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:13 - Jun 3 with 1610 viewsGlasgowBlue

Getting people to vote for him. Twice in London and one General election.

That is the only reason that Tory MP's and members elected him leader. To win an election. I doubt any of them ever thought he would be a good Prime Minister.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:23 - Jun 3 with 1598 viewsTrequartista

The first two questions from the public are always carefully selected and amusingly are proclaimed as "a great question" with the answer already prepared. Yet Johnson still manages to look baffled by the questions he was already expecting!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:25 - Jun 3 with 1584 viewsm14_blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:13 - Jun 3 by GlasgowBlue

Getting people to vote for him. Twice in London and one General election.

That is the only reason that Tory MP's and members elected him leader. To win an election. I doubt any of them ever thought he would be a good Prime Minister.

Think you’ve nailed it.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:26 - Jun 3 with 1585 viewsm14_blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:23 - Jun 3 by Trequartista

The first two questions from the public are always carefully selected and amusingly are proclaimed as "a great question" with the answer already prepared. Yet Johnson still manages to look baffled by the questions he was already expecting!

Yes, and always seems totally flummoxed when he has to read the second one out himself.

It’s the same every time Boris, ffs.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:49 - Jun 3 with 1550 viewsfactual_blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 18:26 - Jun 3 by m14_blue

Yes, and always seems totally flummoxed when he has to read the second one out himself.

It’s the same every time Boris, ffs.

It's not in Latin though, that's the problem for him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 20:57 - Jun 3 with 1447 viewspeterleeblue

Well its took a global pandemic but it looks like he will finally get Brexit done. No deal version. Hey ho.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 21:39 - Jun 3 with 1384 viewssyntaxerror

Despatches on C4 tonight is actually a frightening watch...
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 22:31 - Jun 3 with 1330 viewsBent_double

Getting women pregnant?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 23:24 - Jun 3 with 1296 viewsSwansea_Blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 17:48 - Jun 3 by StokieBlue

The message is lost now and it's entirely his fault.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hardlesden-street-block-party-brent-met-po

SB

I think the messaging is entirely where they want it to be. They want people to get out but they don’t really want to take responsibility by giving an explicit order. Whether it’s correct at this time is another matter.

The physical return to Parliament was part of this as well. They know they were perfectly able to operate remotely, but that sends the wrong message.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 23:27 - Jun 3 with 1290 viewsgordon

Good old blighty absolutely stuffing those Europeans again. Stay alert and take back control everyone.

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 23:30 - Jun 3 with 1275 viewsSwansea_Blue

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 22:31 - Jun 3 by Bent_double

Getting women pregnant?

I imagine he’s not very good at the detail part of that either.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 08:06 - Jun 4 with 1184 viewsgordon

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 23:30 - Jun 3 by Swansea_Blue

I imagine he’s not very good at the detail part of that either.

There's a nice thought to accompany breakfast.
'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 08:24 - Jun 4 with 1167 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'We've got to knock this virus on the head!' on 23:27 - Jun 3 by gordon

Good old blighty absolutely stuffing those Europeans again. Stay alert and take back control everyone.

53.34%......so close!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024