Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight 18:00 - Jun 3 with 15169 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump is going to lose his sh!t 😬

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:14 - Jun 3 with 1045 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:10 - Jun 3 by BlueBadger

Choo Choo! The Whatabouttery train is now arriving at Platform 5!

Yeah ok. I suggest you watch what he done. If thats a man with morals like most people think, he wouldn't of done what he did. I believe that he has but there was pressure from elsewhere that makes him a sell out.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:16 - Jun 3 with 1041 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:14 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Yeah ok. I suggest you watch what he done. If thats a man with morals like most people think, he wouldn't of done what he did. I believe that he has but there was pressure from elsewhere that makes him a sell out.

'YES, BUT LABOUR!'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

DARTH!!!!! you're sounding like the Trump sympathiser on 19:16 - Jun 3 with 1043 viewsunstableblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 18:49 - Jun 3 by Darth_Koont

True. But Shawsey makes a decent point and it's very relevant to the type of politics that tries to work with the establishment rather than try to change it.

Obama sent out a very positive and hopeful message but he didn't really change or undo anything. Just wasn't as bad as the Republicans.

Edit: And just to say that Obama would almost certainly have done more if he'd had the support and numbers in Congress. But that's still the issue: nobody ever gets that unless things are really, really bad or people just give up and let the populism take over.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 18:51]

....just one example below.

Obama was a leader who saw a threat to his citizens and enacted real change

Hi s gun control was blocked

Obamacare was a very necessary initiative, but perhaps too ambitious...

i could go on

https://couriernewsroom.com/2020/04/14/obama-prepared-for-a-potential-pandemic-t

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:17 - Jun 3 with 1039 viewsDarth_Koont

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:09 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Big business as usual. Have you seen what he done when he flew into Flint to address the community there?

Did he blame foreign car companies and talk about his approval ratings?

Then attack Mexicans, fake news, democrats and leave.

You're right: what an @rsehole.

Pronouns: He/Him

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:17 - Jun 3 with 1039 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:13 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

He drank some (filtered) water?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:14]

Well for a start he didn't even drink it.

The way he was cosy with the republican state governer.
The way he done nothing to help the residents
The way he brought the army in a few days later to play war games with live ammunition throughout the whole city.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:18 - Jun 3 with 1037 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:16 - Jun 3 by BlueBadger

'YES, BUT LABOUR!'

What?
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:19 - Jun 3 with 1031 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:17 - Jun 3 by Darth_Koont

Did he blame foreign car companies and talk about his approval ratings?

Then attack Mexicans, fake news, democrats and leave.

You're right: what an @rsehole.

If you think i'm trying to stick up for Trump by criticising Obama then you are very much mistaken my friend.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 1024 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:17 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Well for a start he didn't even drink it.

The way he was cosy with the republican state governer.
The way he done nothing to help the residents
The way he brought the army in a few days later to play war games with live ammunition throughout the whole city.

Can you provide some press reports so we know what you're talking about?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 1021 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:00 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

You only have to watch Obamas antics with the Flint water poisoning scandal to see he was just another puppet.

Federal aid to the affected area to the tune of millions?
The WIN act??

What a total bastard.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/posts-distort-facts-on-obama-flint/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:22 - Jun 3 with 1017 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:18 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

What?

AND DON'T FORGET HER EMAILS

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:23 - Jun 3 with 1016 viewsDarth_Koont

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:19 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

If you think i'm trying to stick up for Trump by criticising Obama then you are very much mistaken my friend.

No, I'm just saying it's relative.

What do you think he did wrong though? He drank filtered water not unfiltered water. That was pretty clear.

Pronouns: He/Him

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:24 - Jun 3 with 1016 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:21 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Google it. There are plenty of videos and news reports showing it. Was also on the Michael Moore documentary on Netflix.

It's amazing how quickly you can be rounded on, on here.
I like to see myself as objective. For some reason i think people are thinking i'm being an apologist for Trump by attacking Obama.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:25 - Jun 3 with 1013 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:21 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

The total bastard also signed off on federal laws specifically designed to give large amounts of government funding for this sort of thing, rather than letting the free market sort it out like dear old Donnie would have done.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:26 - Jun 3 with 1010 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:24 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Google it. There are plenty of videos and news reports showing it. Was also on the Michael Moore documentary on Netflix.

I like to see myself as objective. For some reason i think people are thinking i'm being an apologist for Trump by attacking Obama.

Come on now, don't be shy. Do us a link here.It's your point, you back it up rather than saying 'google it' like a coward.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:26]

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:26 - Jun 3 with 1009 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:21 - Jun 3 by BlueBadger

Federal aid to the affected area to the tune of millions?
The WIN act??

What a total bastard.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/posts-distort-facts-on-obama-flint/

As far as I know the Flint water crisis was caused by (surprise surprise) right wing anti government nutjobs, the main culprit being Governor Rick Synder.

They were the people who made the decisions that poisoned their city just because they wanted to save pennies. They then followed this up by covering it up, some of the culprits eventually being criminally indicted. Even if we were to be generous to the above mentioned evil doers, it was still the state EPA and not federal which failed so spectacularly.

I'm not sure how Obama was supposed to prevent this? And I'm not sure how drinking a glass of filtered water compares, unless there is information you know that I don't (which is why I asked).
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:27 - Jun 3 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:24 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

I'm not rounding on you? I was asking for more information.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:27 - Jun 3 with 1002 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:23 - Jun 3 by Darth_Koont

No, I'm just saying it's relative.

What do you think he did wrong though? He drank filtered water not unfiltered water. That was pretty clear.

It's pretty clear he didn't drink anything.

Professing to be a man of the people and doing nothing about what was an absolute scandal makes him a sell out.
People in power in Michigan state should have served prison sentences for what happenes there. Yet nothing was done under his watch.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:29 - Jun 3 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:27 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm not rounding on you? I was asking for more information.

Seems only reasonable to support your arguments, like a grown up.

Saying 'Google it' makes you look like, well, someone with a very weak argument they can't actually back up hoping to look cleverer than they are.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:29 - Jun 3 with 994 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:27 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Professing to be a man of the people and doing nothing about what was an absolute scandal makes him a sell out.
People in power in Michigan state should have served prison sentences for what happenes there. Yet nothing was done under his watch.

I'm not sure it's clear at all to be honest. Were you expecting him to down a pint of the stuff?

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:31 - Jun 3 with 993 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:26 - Jun 3 by BlueBadger

Come on now, don't be shy. Do us a link here.It's your point, you back it up rather than saying 'google it' like a coward.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:26]

I'll stick to being a "coward" it's plain to see if you wish to find it yourself.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:31 - Jun 3 with 993 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:27 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Um... who dropped the charges in 2019?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/13/flint-water-trial-charges-droppe
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:33]

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:32 - Jun 3 with 990 viewsSpruceMoose

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:31 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

I'll stick to being a "coward" it's plain to see if you wish to find it yourself.

See, I am Googling, but I'm only finding things that put a hole in what you are saying. If you have evidence to the contrary now would be a good time for me to see it.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:34 - Jun 3 with 988 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:26 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

As far as I know the Flint water crisis was caused by (surprise surprise) right wing anti government nutjobs, the main culprit being Governor Rick Synder.

They were the people who made the decisions that poisoned their city just because they wanted to save pennies. They then followed this up by covering it up, some of the culprits eventually being criminally indicted. Even if we were to be generous to the above mentioned evil doers, it was still the state EPA and not federal which failed so spectacularly.

I'm not sure how Obama was supposed to prevent this? And I'm not sure how drinking a glass of filtered water compares, unless there is information you know that I don't (which is why I asked).
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 19:28]

Correct it was. Like i said though Obama was very cosy with Snyder. I'm not saying Obama could of prevented it but he could of done something to prosecute those involved but didn't.

There is state officials who should be doing time for manslaughter at the very least.
Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:36 - Jun 3 with 978 viewsBlueBadger

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:31 - Jun 3 by eastangliaisblue

Why so shy? I'm more than happy to hold my hands up. So's Sprucey. We're all grown ups here.

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:43 - Jun 3 with 986 viewseastangliaisblue

Obama to address the USA across all networks tonight on 19:36 - Jun 3 by BlueBadger

Why so shy? I'm more than happy to hold my hands up. So's Sprucey. We're all grown ups here.

All i'll say is watch the documentary. See what some members of the black community thinks about him after what he done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024