Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? 18:40 - Jun 3 with 1197 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18491570.dominic-cummings-council-investi

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:20 - Jun 3 with 1139 viewsGeoffSentence

I don't see the problem here. His father may have built it without planning permission out of instinvtive concern for his son's living arrangements when oop North. The potential council tax avoidance would have simply been an oversight. It's what any parent would do for their child. In no way do they deserve to be sanctioned for it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:25 - Jun 3 with 1133 viewsNBVJohn

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:20 - Jun 3 by GeoffSentence

I don't see the problem here. His father may have built it without planning permission out of instinvtive concern for his son's living arrangements when oop North. The potential council tax avoidance would have simply been an oversight. It's what any parent would do for their child. In no way do they deserve to be sanctioned for it.

.....and I’m sure Boris would go on record as fully endorsing this, now it’s time to move on......
Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 21:31 - Jun 3 with 1068 viewsBasuco

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:25 - Jun 3 by NBVJohn

.....and I’m sure Boris would go on record as fully endorsing this, now it’s time to move on......

It wouldn't surprise me if the "cottage" is not a cottage at all and not habitable for a family, so no planning breach and his family stayed in the main house with his parents. It will be interesting to see what the planning inspector finds when he goes to look at the property.
Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 21:32 - Jun 3 with 1064 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:20 - Jun 3 by GeoffSentence

I'll put you down for second go on the bulldozer then shall I?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 23:55 - Jun 3 with 1019 viewsPinewoodblue

Posted this at the weekend.

https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2020/05/31/cummings-spare-cottage-without-plan

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 00:08 - Jun 4 with 1005 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 23:55 - Jun 3 by Pinewoodblue

https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2020/05/31/cummings-spare-cottage-without-plan

Yeah, but what about Stephen Kinnock eh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 01:01 - Jun 4 with 987 viewsRocky

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 19:25 - Jun 3 by NBVJohn

"Let's get Cummings done."
Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 08:52 - Jun 4 with 901 viewsEdwardStone

It is probably safe from demolition

If the building was constructed more than 10 years ago it is allowed to stay

If it was turned from a swimming pool into a residence more than 10 years ago, it will be allowed to continue as such

If it was converted to residential use less than 4 years ago it would be safe from enforcement, but only if it was someone's sole and permanent residence

The enforcement process might just be to insist that it is turned back into it's original use as a swimming pool

Or the Local Planning Authority might just issue a Certificate of Lawfulness, they have a lot of scope for manoeuvre in these types of case

So, hold back on hiring the bulldozer for a while
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 09:10 - Jun 4 with 880 viewsKeno

Sure the bulldozer will do the job?

Dynamite anyone?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 09:10 - Jun 4 with 880 viewsGeoffSentence

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 23:55 - Jun 3 by Pinewoodblue

If he really was smart you would have thought he would have identified the planning permission issue as a risk to his story and adapted his story accordingly.

Oooh, I've had a thought. Perhaps he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 09:11 - Jun 4 with 879 viewsElderGrizzly

Anybody want first go on the bulldozer? on 09:10 - Jun 4 by Keno

Sure the bulldozer will do the job?

Dynamite anyone?

Surely just hand it over to immigrants in need of housing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024