Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norfolk Crime News 11:51 - Jun 4 with 3365 viewsSteve_M

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/huckerby-devastated-as-norwich-robberies-son-

Do note that people should not be held accountable for the actions of their relatives and it's not Ben's fault etc etc.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norfolk Crime News on 12:04 - Jun 4 with 3304 viewsBLUEBEAT

Best Name Of The Week award goes to.... Levi Licorish.

Levi Licorish Come on down! The award is two years and nine months in a young offenders institute.

Poll: W or W

Norfolk Crime News on 12:07 - Jun 4 with 3293 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrendous for him. It must be awful as a parent to see your kid grow up as a scummy scrote, probably every parent's second worse nightmare. Hopefully the young man will learn from his mistakes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norfolk Crime News on 12:19 - Jun 4 with 3275 viewsLeBlue

I can't even start to imagine the shame that he has brought on his family.

And now his son is a wrong 'un too.
Norfolk Crime News on 12:28 - Jun 4 with 3225 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Norfolk Crime News on 12:07 - Jun 4 by Swansea_Blue

Horrendous for him. It must be awful as a parent to see your kid grow up as a scummy scrote, probably every parent's second worse nightmare. Hopefully the young man will learn from his mistakes.

Yep and fair play to him for what he said in the statement.
Norfolk Crime News on 12:29 - Jun 4 with 3223 viewsIllinoisblue

One of those rare occasions when the sentence actually seems pretty tough. No slap on the wrist there. Although can you get out early from a Young Offenders Institution for good behaviour?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bet he gets up to..... on 12:37 - Jun 4 with 3180 viewsBloots

Norfolk Crime News on 12:04 - Jun 4 by BLUEBEAT

Best Name Of The Week award goes to.... Levi Licorish.

Levi Licorish Come on down! The award is two years and nine months in a young offenders institute.

….allsorts in there.

Cheers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Norfolk Crime News on 12:43 - Jun 4 with 3159 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norfolk Crime News on 12:19 - Jun 4 by LeBlue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norfolk Crime News on 12:45 - Jun 4 with 3155 viewsBrixtonBlue

Norfolk Crime News on 12:29 - Jun 4 by Illinoisblue

One of those rare occasions when the sentence actually seems pretty tough. No slap on the wrist there. Although can you get out early from a Young Offenders Institution for good behaviour?

Not sure I agree. They're all above 18, why is this not full prison?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Norfolk Crime News on 13:10 - Jun 4 with 3079 viewsIllinoisblue

Norfolk Crime News on 12:45 - Jun 4 by BrixtonBlue

Not sure I agree. They're all above 18, why is this not full prison?

They all seem young, dumb wannabe gangstas rather than the real thing. Maybe the court took that into account.

We’d need a legal expert to tell us why/how courts determine a YOI is more apt than proper prison

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norfolk Crime News on 13:41 - Jun 4 with 3014 viewsBrianTablet

"Get me an England cap, son."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Norfolk Crime News on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 2960 viewsfactual_blue

The fruit never falls far from the tree.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norfolk Crime News on 14:06 - Jun 4 with 2941 viewsBlueBadger

Norfolk Crime News on 13:10 - Jun 4 by Illinoisblue

They all seem young, dumb wannabe gangstas rather than the real thing. Maybe the court took that into account.

We’d need a legal expert to tell us why/how courts determine a YOI is more apt than proper prison

I'm guessing that they're classed as young offenders because they would have been under 18 at the time of committing the crimes.

30 seconds' googling on wikipedia suggests that offenders may be classified as young offenders until the age of 22 if deemed appropriate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norfolk Crime News on 14:09 - Jun 4 with 2931 viewsBlueBadger

Norfolk Crime News on 14:06 - Jun 4 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing that they're classed as young offenders because they would have been under 18 at the time of committing the crimes.

30 seconds' googling on wikipedia suggests that offenders may be classified as young offenders until the age of 22 if deemed appropriate.

As an aside, in my occasional professional dealings with prisoners, I'd much rather deal with adult prisoners than young offenders. The adults are generally a bit chuffed on the quiet to get out of the nick for a while and keep their heads down. The young offenders seem determined to give it the big 'I am' up until something painful and/or undignified(and it doesn't need to much, some times it's literally just a simple blood test) is needed doing they turn into the blubbering kids the bluster is actually hiding.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norfolk Crime News on 14:09 - Jun 4 with 2934 viewsBrixtonBlue

Norfolk Crime News on 13:10 - Jun 4 by Illinoisblue

So they got off lightly if they could have gone to full prison.

But yeah, like you say, I guess the court thought YOI was more apt, especially for a first offence. You wouldn't want them going in proper prison and coming out as hardened criminals!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Norfolk Crime News on 14:31 - Jun 4 with 2886 viewsFixed_It

Is there any truth in the rumour that the defendent entered the courtroom singing, 'My old man's a w@nker, and he wears a w@nker's hat...'? I'd have let him off if he had.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norfolk Crime News on 14:54 - Jun 4 with 2853 viewsBlueBadger

Norfolk Crime News on 12:19 - Jun 4 by LeBlue

We can all log out for the day, no-one's beating this.

Norfolk Crime News on 16:53 - Jun 4 with 2749 viewsFenland_Blue

Norfolk Crime News on 12:29 - Jun 4 by Illinoisblue

Every parents nightmare, but he can't be the brightest as he's got previous from the month before. He was arrested in Norwich for fighting, carrying a knife and drugs.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/two-young-men-admit-to-carrying-knives-1-6466

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024