Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing 16:03 - Jun 4 with 4823 viewsKeno

as Norwich trying to scrap relegation?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:00 - Jun 5 with 799 viewspointofblue

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 13:02 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

Norwich are bottom, they literally couldn't get any lower. How is that making a fight of it?

They’re six points off safety with one of the weakest/cheapest squads in the league. We’re ten points from top with one of the strongest/I’m assuming most expensive.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:20 - Jun 5 with 781 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:00 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

They’re six points off safety with one of the weakest/cheapest squads in the league. We’re ten points from top with one of the strongest/I’m assuming most expensive.

We’re 15 off top having played 2 games more, not 10

And we’re 7 points from the playoffs having played a game more too

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:21 - Jun 5 with 777 viewspointofblue

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:20 - Jun 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’re 15 off top having played 2 games more, not 10

And we’re 7 points from the playoffs having played a game more too

Sorry, was looking at Rotherham in second!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:22 - Jun 5 with 776 viewsgiant_stow

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:47 - Jun 4 by SirBasilBrush

No, it's worse.

glad you said it

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:28 - Jun 5 with 762 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:21 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Sorry, was looking at Rotherham in second!

I did guess as much, I just thought I’d let you know you’d sold your own argument short!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 13:58 - Jun 6 with 684 viewsbraveblue

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 19:05 - Jun 4 by BrixtonBlue

Except there's no evidence that Town DID want to be in an expanded play-off.

Marcus wanted the season to continue to a conclusion, it was Peterborough's chairman who wanted an expanded play off.

So wrong.
Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 15:08 - Jun 6 with 662 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 18:00 - Jun 5 by pointofblue

Our position has nothing to do with whether Norwich are making a decent fight of staying in the Prem or not. The fact is, they're the lowest they could possibly be and if the season concluded they'd probably finish bottom.

With 3 teams going down I'm not sure how finishing last is making a decent fight of it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 15:09 - Jun 6 with 659 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 13:58 - Jun 6 by braveblue

So wrong.

Feck me, how late are you to this party? I hadn't seen the new story on the front page, and I've said that several posts ago.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 16:14 - Jun 6 with 634 viewsWickets

There should be play offs between all clubs that have topped the league after round one of all matches and the same for relegation, bottom for them . That should do it !
Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 17:35 - Jun 6 with 597 viewsSharkey

What I don't get is that League 2 pretty much sorted themselves out weeks ago (thanks in no small part to Port Vale not kicking up a fuss) and have said they plan to promote four teams as usual . What if league 1 won't relegate anyone (except Bury)?
Is Town wanting to expand play-offs almost as embarrassing on 13:33 - Jun 7 with 555 viewsdaisyisabaddog

They're not trying to scrap relegation. They are arguing that there shouldn't be relegation based on points per game or an incomplete season.

They're not the only ones and they have a good argument should they choose to challenge it in the courts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024