Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? 17:30 - Jun 4 with 1803 viewsJoHnNnY

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:31 - Jun 4 with 1794 viewsJoHnNnY

It would be a costly rebranding transition and wont happen - but just wondering that aside, what’s your favourite?

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:34 - Jun 4 with 1787 viewsfactual_blue

I presume you mean this one?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 20:35 - Jun 4 with 1669 viewsJoHnNnY

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:34 - Jun 4 by factual_blue

I presume you mean this one?

Nope, I mean the preceding previous.

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:10 - Jun 4 with 1639 viewsbournemouthblue

I wouldn't change the current design but I would change the red back to the yellow

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:15 - Jun 4 with 1626 viewsShawsey

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:10 - Jun 4 by bournemouthblue

I wouldn't change the current design but I would change the red back to the yellow

YELLOW ? On an Ipswich shirt ? Are you mad ?
Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:31 - Jun 4 with 1618 viewsJoHnNnY

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:15 - Jun 4 by Shawsey

YELLOW ? On an Ipswich shirt ? Are you mad ?

It’s just trim - it’s “the good times” ITFC.

You must have seen it ffs?

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:33 - Jun 4 with 1614 viewsShawsey

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:31 - Jun 4 by JoHnNnY

It’s just trim - it’s “the good times” ITFC.

You must have seen it ffs?

Yes, of course, but I wasn't a fan of the yellow. Gold is ok, but not yellow. Maybe silver trim would look better.
Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 21:35 - Jun 4 with 1610 viewsShawsey

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:31 - Jun 4 by JoHnNnY

It would be a costly rebranding transition and wont happen - but just wondering that aside, what’s your favourite?

I would prefer a totally new badge if we are going to change the current one. I am sure somebody on here could come up with a decent offering.
Login to get fewer ads

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 1587 viewsDinnernotTea

I would definitely do away with the 3 stars. Just not needed. Our badge looks a lot smarter with no stars.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 15:04 - Jun 30 with 1246 viewsJoHnNnY

*ahem..... mic drop. 🎤

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:02 - Jun 30 with 1186 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 15:04 - Jun 30 by JoHnNnY

*ahem..... mic drop. 🎤

*ahem...hedging your bets

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? by JoHnNnY 4 Jun 2020 17:31

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 23:06 - Jun 30 with 1124 viewsJoHnNnY

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? on 17:02 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

*ahem...hedging your bets

Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design? by JoHnNnY 4 Jun 2020 17:31

Felt it in me water ya know! 😁

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024