Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go 08:58 - Jun 5 with 1021 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chlorinated-chicken-british-marke

Don't do it folks.

There's a real animal welfare issue here as there is no animal welfare involved but plenty of growth hormones are.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 09:59 - Jun 5 with 963 viewsSteve_M

The Tories trying to recreate the 80s still, the glory days of salmonella in eggs and mad cow disease. Taking back control to give it to US agricultural lobbies wasn't on any red bus.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/02/28/fowl-play-how-us-chicken-imports-will-pollute

I do wonder how the vocal, and understandable, protests of British farmers are going to play with Johnson's backbenchers who are already rather unhappy with his lack of government.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 10:58 - Jun 5 with 916 viewsmanchego

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 09:59 - Jun 5 by Steve_M

The Tories trying to recreate the 80s still, the glory days of salmonella in eggs and mad cow disease. Taking back control to give it to US agricultural lobbies wasn't on any red bus.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/02/28/fowl-play-how-us-chicken-imports-will-pollute

I do wonder how the vocal, and understandable, protests of British farmers are going to play with Johnson's backbenchers who are already rather unhappy with his lack of government.

I was surprised to learn that only 53% of Farmers voted to leave.
I assumed it was a whole lot more.
Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 11:18 - Jun 5 with 886 viewsgiant_stow

More going back on their word - it's long got to the point of the Tories promising something means the opposite will certainly happen.

I suppose there's nothing to stop a consumer boycott campaign.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 11:39 - Jun 5 with 858 viewsSteve_M

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 11:18 - Jun 5 by giant_stow

More going back on their word - it's long got to the point of the Tories promising something means the opposite will certainly happen.

The original failing of Brexit was that the leave campaign(s) promised different things to different groups of people. It was obvious on 24 June 2016 that all those who voted leave could never be happy with any one deal - and that has been tediously and foolishly drawn out over the last four years.

Still now, it is impossible for this government to admit there are any downsides from leaving the EU and especially in doing so in such a chaotic fashion..

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 11:54 - Jun 5 with 846 viewsLibero

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 11:18 - Jun 5 by giant_stow

What do they care? The ignorant and awful carry on voting them in, regardless.

Bleak.
Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 13:40 - Jun 5 with 781 viewsN2_Blue

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 10:58 - Jun 5 by manchego

I was surprised to learn that only 53% of Farmers voted to leave.
I assumed it was a whole lot more.

Why are you surprised?

EU subsidies for British farmers were a big deal to many. Any Welsh farmer who thinks he is better off without EU subsidies because of some promises from UK government is a puppet, they have shot themselves in the foot, they'll realise in about 5 years all be moaning but they'll probably still vote Tory because most people are 'thick'* when it comes to politics

* I'm not calling people thick in general....just from a political perspective when they vote for something that is going to harm them without realising

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 13:45 - Jun 5 with 766 viewsLibero

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 13:40 - Jun 5 by N2_Blue

Why are you surprised?

EU subsidies for British farmers were a big deal to many. Any Welsh farmer who thinks he is better off without EU subsidies because of some promises from UK government is a puppet, they have shot themselves in the foot, they'll realise in about 5 years all be moaning but they'll probably still vote Tory because most people are 'thick'* when it comes to politics

* I'm not calling people thick in general....just from a political perspective when they vote for something that is going to harm them without realising

Nah, you've got it right, thick.
Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 14:08 - Jun 5 with 742 viewsjaykay

Chlorinated chicken-a-go-go on 13:40 - Jun 5 by N2_Blue

Why are you surprised?

there was a farmer on anglia news last night saying he can only get eastern e.u. labour , when asked why he didn't employ any british workers. he said 34 started 2 weeks ago and last week 34 left.
# @we want our jobs back was one of the brexit slogans lol
#@ we don't want to be ruled by faceless bureaucrats. was another. oh cumming has took that role

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024