Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football deams 09:55 - Jun 5 with 819 viewsPendejo

How bad have we become that last night I had a football dream that didn't involve ITFC.

I was attending a game at Wembley between AFC Wimbledon and Fleetwood Town, who had just been taken over by The Sultan of Brunai. The Sultan paid for their entire allocation of tickets and gave them out free, he also paid for travel. Demand meant that Wembley sent him tickets from blocks that Wimbledon couldn't sell meaning Fleetwood had 60,000 and Wimbledon 25,000 in an 85,000 crowd.

Pimball Wizard and I were in attendance supporting Wimbledon and for some reason the Sultan was wearing a white military style uniform, like this...

I can't remember the score only that things became weird after that...

I went to the toilet at Wembley and the cubicle door deposited me in a 50th floor apartment where an ex-girlfriend appeared (looking exactly like she did when I last saw her, decades ago) but before things could get "interesting" I got a severe case of vertigo and had to be dragged to the lift by mini-Kiss (yes I watched Mall Cop 2 the other night).

Once on ground floor I was fine, and ground floor was a large bar in a marquee, like you get at events (like fanzone at PR but bigger) where I once again met up with Pimball Wizard, this time in the company of Johnny Boy and Johnhoz. We were watching TV on a large screen but when the match highlights came on some woman picked up the remote control and changed it to Coronation street.

We went outside and the Sultan passed us in a golden horse drawn carriage that had black cats climbing all over it.

That's all I can remember.

Long gone are the dreams of scoring a winning goal v Manure at Old Trafford in front of a stunned Stratford End, thankfully also long gone are the ones where I found myself naked in the North Stand (post 92 pre 2001 configuration)

Posting under football though link tenuous
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 10:09]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Football deams on 10:03 - Jun 5 with 795 viewsKeno

I sure you can get therapy for dreams like that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Football deams on 10:34 - Jun 5 with 750 viewsgainsboroughblue

Pfft. Portsmouth appeared in thousands of dreams.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Football deams on 10:55 - Jun 5 with 743 viewspimballwizard

Oh dear. Has Mrs P hidden your medication again ??
Football deams on 11:14 - Jun 5 with 718 viewsPendejo

Football deams on 10:55 - Jun 5 by pimballwizard

Oh dear. Has Mrs P hidden your medication again ??

More likely to arise as a result of a liquid refreshment from Machu Picchu, but hadn't had that not mouldy bread or blue cheese

uberima fides

Football deams on 11:14 - Jun 5 with 718 viewsWeWereZombies

You have failed to tell us which cheese you were eating right before you went to bed last night (my money is on Cantal).

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Football deams on 11:17 - Jun 5 with 712 viewsPendejo

Football deams on 11:14 - Jun 5 by WeWereZombies

You have failed to tell us which cheese you were eating right before you went to bed last night (my money is on Cantal).

I didn't have any cheese at all yesterday... Inadvertently you may have nailed it, cheese withdrawal symptoms, cold turkey (sandwiches with melted stilton)

uberima fides

Football deams on 11:30 - Jun 5 with 697 viewsJakeITFC

Are your dreams directed by David Lynch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024