Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise 11:05 - Jun 5 with 3133 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38333/skuse-hugely-disappointing-we-can-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:36 - Jun 5 with 741 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 16:48 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

eh?

Yes there is a visible difference between what you've said and his interview, that's my point!

You're slating 'yet another Skuse interview' without actually having read it. It's not a normal pre pr post match interview, he talks about the very real dangers of Covid-19 with both his wife and child in high risk categories.

Try reading, educating yourself and then having a day off.

Dear me ! Educating yourself......coming from you !. Very, very rich from you. Why another personal attack from you? Just because you need to vent your anger upon me or others. Same old, same old from you.

It's a potential for 10 pager which will culminate with you running to Phil and being a grass as you've been a grass for years and people are aware of that. So I'll try to help you out and find a difference in this post.

Yes there is a visible difference between what I've said and his interview, that's your point! Yes ! You however for some reasons are yapping about his wife, child, Covid-19 but these things aren't related to Ipswich Town.

I've been 'mocking' him and his interview for things re ITFC. There has been an umpteen of 'interviews' like that from him in the last couple of years and THIS IS MY POINT. Cheap talk off the pitch from him, just like Lambert and Chambers whereas on the pitch it's a different story. And the 'interviews' like this from him and them two will continue in case we have another bad season. Just to appease people !

I haven't knocked him for Covid-19, wife, child, You've basically brought this out of your arse just to have an argument.

See how thick you are? You certainly don't need an education as it's too late for you. You still won't understand it. I've knocked him for his cheap ITFC talk. Anything else he talks about in that interview it's a different story and it's certainly a few good words from him.

Thinking, simple thinking goes beyond you therefore I'm not surprised with the nature of your attack towards me. You wouldn't have done so if you had a little bit of intelligence and education.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:38 - Jun 5 with 737 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:36 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Dear me ! Educating yourself......coming from you !. Very, very rich from you. Why another personal attack from you? Just because you need to vent your anger upon me or others. Same old, same old from you.

It's a potential for 10 pager which will culminate with you running to Phil and being a grass as you've been a grass for years and people are aware of that. So I'll try to help you out and find a difference in this post.

Yes there is a visible difference between what I've said and his interview, that's your point! Yes ! You however for some reasons are yapping about his wife, child, Covid-19 but these things aren't related to Ipswich Town.

I've been 'mocking' him and his interview for things re ITFC. There has been an umpteen of 'interviews' like that from him in the last couple of years and THIS IS MY POINT. Cheap talk off the pitch from him, just like Lambert and Chambers whereas on the pitch it's a different story. And the 'interviews' like this from him and them two will continue in case we have another bad season. Just to appease people !

I haven't knocked him for Covid-19, wife, child, You've basically brought this out of your arse just to have an argument.

See how thick you are? You certainly don't need an education as it's too late for you. You still won't understand it. I've knocked him for his cheap ITFC talk. Anything else he talks about in that interview it's a different story and it's certainly a few good words from him.

Thinking, simple thinking goes beyond you therefore I'm not surprised with the nature of your attack towards me. You wouldn't have done so if you had a little bit of intelligence and education.

Well, that was a very normal post.

You certainly got plenty of last words in there!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 21:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:45 - Jun 5 with 723 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:38 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Well, that was a very normal post.

You certainly got plenty of last words in there!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 21:41]

That was an answer to someone else not you.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:46 - Jun 5 with 722 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:45 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

That was an answer to someone else not you.

PM him then!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:50 - Jun 5 with 719 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:46 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

PM him then!

Thank you for your advice but I'm not in a need of that.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:52 - Jun 5 with 718 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 21:50 - Jun 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Thank you for your advice but I'm not in a need of that.

Anytime, I am here to help

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 22:42 - Jun 5 with 683 viewsN2_Blue

FFS guys, give it a break.

This is typical TWTD these days. You d realise none of you come out looking very clever carrying on the way you are.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 22:47 - Jun 5 with 680 viewsSpruceMoose

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 22:42 - Jun 5 by N2_Blue

FFS guys, give it a break.

This is typical TWTD these days. You d realise none of you come out looking very clever carrying on the way you are.

Sorry Dad.

Login to get fewer ads

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 22:49 - Jun 5 with 678 viewsN2_Blue

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 22:47 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Sorry Dad.

Mature aren't you?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 20:18 - Jun 6 with 606 viewspablovian

Hugely Disappointing. Yes!

We Can Only Apologise. No!!!

The club can also identify, analyze, acknowledge, and try to fix the problems that are causing severe under-performance.
Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 01:59 - Jun 8 with 524 viewseddiespearitt03

Skuse: Hugely Disappointing, We Can Only Apologise on 15:04 - Jun 5 by footers

When we all know the real problem is Skuse and Chambers.

Marcus Evans is the only person who needs to apologize for employing the "waste of space" players that us fans have had to put up with for far too long. It is only natural for bluffers to carry on taking an easy wage The clubs decline is because of that fact alone !! ( Added to Evans tolerance of players who are not very good )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024