Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag 11:31 - Jun 5 with 1481 viewsSteve_M

Some things money can't buy: coherence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 11:32 - Jun 5 with 1451 viewsLibero

It's no bedsheet at the AMEX, that's for sure.
Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 11:43 - Jun 5 with 1388 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't even understand it. How are UEFA stopping Man City?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 11:46 - Jun 5 with 1365 viewsBarcaBlue

There's a Spanish term for that

vergüenza ajena

Kind of means embarassed on their behalf.
Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 12:00 - Jun 5 with 1328 viewsSwansea_Blue

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 11:43 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

I don't even understand it. How are UEFA stopping Man City?

They're protecting the elite and not standing up for...

*checks notes*

...the 6th richest football club in the world that has spent over £1.2BILLION under the current owenr and is now part of a franchise spanning 3 continents and 3 of the richest sporting leagues in the world.

#prayforpoorlittleManCity

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 12:10 - Jun 5 with 1283 viewsSuperblue95

I thought Fozzie had been on the weights for a minute until I realised it was Beakers hair.

Kermit has been eating a few too many flies lately by the look of his waistline.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 13:26 - Jun 5 with 1076 viewsGuthrum

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 12:00 - Jun 5 by Swansea_Blue

They're protecting the elite and not standing up for...

*checks notes*

...the 6th richest football club in the world that has spent over £1.2BILLION under the current owenr and is now part of a franchise spanning 3 continents and 3 of the richest sporting leagues in the world.

#prayforpoorlittleManCity

Banned from the Champions League - for dodgy financial dealings (overspending on FFP, then trying to conceal the fact).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 13:32 - Jun 5 with 1043 viewsIllinoisblue

Good lord, that is awful

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 13:35 - Jun 5 with 1027 viewsfooters

"Where were you when we were sh1t?" - Easy one for Town fans: travelling in the opposite direction :)

TWTD

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Man CIty fans spent £8k on this blub of a flag on 13:45 - Jun 5 with 988 viewsjaykay

just a side note to this. when someone puts a film clip from twitter on here in their post, it won't play when i click it. just some error . but if someone answers that post , the clip then plays if i click it from the repliers post. does anyone else has this .

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024