Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today 17:41 - Jun 5 with 1044 viewsgtsb1966

Like a rabbit caught in headlights.... but in his words... "One of the good things amongst this terrible virus is that the number of people cycling has doubled". That's ok then.
Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 17:57 - Jun 5 with 980 viewsfactual_blue

'mr hancock; are you able to estimate the number of people likely to have been infected in the fourth day crowd of almost 69,000 at the Cheltenham Festival?'

'Do you, whose constituency includes Newmarket, receive any form of financial assistance from the racing industry, or individuals or organisations within the racing industry?'

(The answer to that is 'yes' - at least £20k a year to 'constituency office costs'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:16 - Jun 5 with 937 viewspointofblue

I don’t think he was overly competent to start with but I believe he’s still struggling with the aftermath of Covid-19 which is denting his responses even further.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:18 - Jun 5 with 922 viewsfooters

Burglaries down too, don't forget.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:20 - Jun 5 with 902 viewsjas0999

Agreed. But remarkably I’ve seen worse performances - Boris for one!
Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:37 - Jun 5 with 846 viewshype313

He's been abysmal his whole life, one of the most inept MPs in my lifetime.

And to think people in our region voted for this clown. Embarrassed to say I'm from Suffolk.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:46 - Jun 5 with 808 viewsPlums

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 17:57 - Jun 5 by factual_blue

'mr hancock; are you able to estimate the number of people likely to have been infected in the fourth day crowd of almost 69,000 at the Cheltenham Festival?'

'Do you, whose constituency includes Newmarket, receive any form of financial assistance from the racing industry, or individuals or organisations within the racing industry?'

(The answer to that is 'yes' - at least £20k a year to 'constituency office costs'

I think you’ll find it’s closer to £100k.
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24773/matthew_hancock/west_suffolk

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:47 - Jun 5 with 805 viewsjas0999

Matt Hancock was absolutely abysmal today on 18:37 - Jun 5 by hype313

He's been abysmal his whole life, one of the most inept MPs in my lifetime.

And to think people in our region voted for this clown. Embarrassed to say I'm from Suffolk.

He inherited a huge majority though didn’t he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024