Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't believe this is a real headline. 19:15 - Jun 5 with 1427 viewsDanTheMan

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-suggests-george-floyd-is-happy-about-us-jobs-nu

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 19:22 - Jun 5 with 1369 viewsOldsmoker

Trump could have said....

George Floyd was a peace lover. He would be appalled by the violence being carried out in his name, right now on the streets, especially against our brave policemen.

...and he still might.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:01 - Jun 5 with 1297 viewsDarth_Koont

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Today I've also heard Cummings is in line to get a knighthood (unconfirmed) and the BBC Panorama documentary into Labour anti-semitism is nominated for a BAFTA (confirmed).

Pronouns: He/Him

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:04 - Jun 5 with 1289 viewsOldsmoker

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:01 - Jun 5 by Darth_Koont

Today I've also heard Cummings is in line to get a knighthood (unconfirmed) and the BBC Panorama documentary into Labour anti-semitism is nominated for a BAFTA (confirmed).

When BJ leaves office he'll become Lord Piffle of Nonsense.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:05 - Jun 5 with 1288 viewsMoriarty

Things went horribly wrong once his eyes came off the script.

He’s a wrong un.

fka omuircheartaigh

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:17 - Jun 5 with 1259 viewsjaykay

he will say fake news, the george he meant was bush snr

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 05:06 - Jun 6 with 1081 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:05 - Jun 5 by Moriarty

Things went horribly wrong once his eyes came off the script.

He’s a wrong un.

He's inhuman.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 07:10 - Jun 6 with 1039 viewsCoastalblue

I heard a clip from this on the radio on the way home from work. I wasn't really paying attention when the news item started, as my ears tuned in so my jaw dropped.

I then laughed at myself for being such a tw4t, it clearly wasn't what I thought I had heard and my own assumptions filling in the gaps, no way a politician would be that dumb.

I then got home and saw some news headlines!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 13:11 - Jun 6 with 935 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 20:01 - Jun 5 by Darth_Koont

Aren't BAFTAs for acting?

Is that the point?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 13:32 - Jun 6 with 910 viewsDarth_Koont

I can't believe this is a real headline. on 13:11 - Jun 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Aren't BAFTAs for acting?

Is that the point?

Indeed. I thought that was the joke.

But apparently it's a real nomination for Current Affairs. It did tell a story, I'll give it that.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024