Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A week in the city of brotherly love 19:47 - Jun 5 with 977 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Finally some storms last night to clear the air and tension. Walking around my neighborhood Tuesday and Wednesday were private security armed with riffles hired by local businesses as the police have been so stretched. Just another week in inner city America I guess.

Let's look at a few videos from the last 6 days. Here we can surely agree that two things can be true at the same time. There are bad police who are badly trained and almost behave like high school thugs. There are also opportunist vandals causing absolute mayhem. The recovery effort here is going to be very tough. Over 350 fires in private property also attributed to the violence

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/05/30/philadelphia-police-officer-suffers

https://www.inquirer.com/business/retail/philadelphia-protest-retail-restaurants

Now some police videos

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-beating-temple-student-evan-go

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/philly-police-commissioner-changes-us
A week in the city of brotherly love on 19:51 - Jun 5 with 926 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like the middle class white Antifa lot GB was freaking out about.

Anyway, vandalism on this scale against police property probably wouldn't be happening if not for systematic abuses by the police. I believe this falls into the 'talk shït, get hit' category of offences.

Vandalism against privately-owned property is clearly criminal and distracts from what the protests are about. What kind of society feels the need to loot however? Happy secure people don't tend to risk it all for a pair of trainers.

Weighing it all up in still of the mind that people > property.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 19:58]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A week in the city of brotherly love on 20:01 - Jun 5 with 878 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great work on those cars....revenge is sweet. M.C.A.B.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A week in the city of brotherly love on 20:04 - Jun 5 with 867 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not surprised they're fighting back considering the brutality of some of the police. I'd be trying to get my hands on a rocket launcher if I was them! The fact that widespread violence with weapons hasn't broken out is little short of amazing given the sh*t that is (and always has been) dished out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A week in the city of brotherly love on 20:13 - Jun 5 with 841 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A week in the city of brotherly love on 19:51 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Looks like the middle class white Antifa lot GB was freaking out about.

Anyway, vandalism on this scale against police property probably wouldn't be happening if not for systematic abuses by the police. I believe this falls into the 'talk shït, get hit' category of offences.

Vandalism against privately-owned property is clearly criminal and distracts from what the protests are about. What kind of society feels the need to loot however? Happy secure people don't tend to risk it all for a pair of trainers.

Weighing it all up in still of the mind that people > property.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 19:58]

In the posh shopping area there was certainly a suggestion of a few anarchists turning the more peaceful protests violent but who knows. In the more poverty stricken areas north and west they just went mental. The PPD doesn’t have a great history of keeping this place safe at the best of times.
A week in the city of brotherly love on 20:15 - Jun 5 with 830 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A week in the city of brotherly love on 20:04 - Jun 5 by Swansea_Blue

Not surprised they're fighting back considering the brutality of some of the police. I'd be trying to get my hands on a rocket launcher if I was them! The fact that widespread violence with weapons hasn't broken out is little short of amazing given the sh*t that is (and always has been) dished out.

A lot of the beefed up police have loads of tattoos and smoke constantly on duty. Weird kind of inner culture I think.
A week in the city of brotherly love on 21:00 - Jun 5 with 764 viewsBent_double

It's a bit bizarre that the cars are all lined up like that, no Police in them, and there just happens to be a Fox News helicopter filming it all...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024