Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... 12:40 - Jun 6 with 1335 viewsunstableblue

Ahead of the England v Scotland re-run

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 12:54 - Jun 6 with 1283 viewsStokieBlue

The last goal is the best.

Worked his way clean through and then unselfishly laid it off to someone in an even better position.

His dribbling was brilliant but at the same time very odd. He doesn't look like he should be able to accelerate like that when he's brushing people off the ball.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 15:26 - Jun 6 with 1183 viewsflimflam

Class Class Player. One of if not the best midfielder we have ever had.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 16:13 - Jun 7 with 1047 viewsOsborneOneNil

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 15:26 - Jun 6 by flimflam

Class Class Player. One of if not the best midfielder we have ever had.

Hands down the best we've had, no question. No player before, or since, can/could do what Paul Gascoigne could do. Genius.
Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 18:11 - Jun 7 with 982 viewsEnigma_Blue

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 16:13 - Jun 7 by OsborneOneNil

Hands down the best we've had, no question. No player before, or since, can/could do what Paul Gascoigne could do. Genius.

Perhaps should have scored more goals with talent he had. His goalscoring record with Lazio was particularly poor which surprised me. Still a fantastic talent
Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 18:17 - Jun 7 with 974 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gazza dribblng masterclass at Lazio, then goal... on 16:13 - Jun 7 by OsborneOneNil

Yep, he was pretty special.

Sad how he's never beaten his demons. When I saw the title 'Gazza dribbling masterclass', I must admit the first thing I tought of was him being in a state after a bender.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024