Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD 20:32 - Jun 6 with 2400 viewsBrixtonBlue

GO!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 21:08 - Jun 6 with 2357 viewsBugs

[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 21:10]
Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 21:12 - Jun 6 with 2344 viewsShawsey

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 21:15 - Jun 6 with 2336 viewsShawsey

https://www.nme.com/list/100-best-songs-of-the-1980s-1161
Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 21:41 - Jun 6 with 2306 viewsflimflam

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 08:37 - Jun 7 with 2205 viewssparks

I think that a lot of fine stuff gets lost amidst the heavy focus on early 80s new romanticy / electronica pop stuff. The 80s had an enormously wide spread of styles and sounds.

Easy to even forget about Madonna and Michael Jackson...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 09:07 - Jun 7 with 2186 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 08:37 - Jun 7 by sparks

I think that a lot of fine stuff gets lost amidst the heavy focus on early 80s new romanticy / electronica pop stuff. The 80s had an enormously wide spread of styles and sounds.

Easy to even forget about Madonna and Michael Jackson...

Give it up Sparks....it's all over....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 09:17 - Jun 7 with 2177 viewsHerbivore

[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 9:17]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 10:00 - Jun 7 with 2148 viewsBrixtonBlue

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 09:17 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

I don't think one novelty record trumps everything else, Herbs.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 13:36 - Jun 7 with 2109 viewsKropotkin123

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 10:00 - Jun 7 by BrixtonBlue

I don't think one novelty record trumps everything else, Herbs.

Reggae - Redemption Song and could you be loved by Bobby Marley, Ganja Smuggling by Eek-A-Mouse, Police in Helicopter by John Holt, Under me sensi by Barrington Levy, Night Nurse by Gregory Isaacs, who can make the dance ram by Yellowman.

Ska - ghost town and too much too young by The specials, our house by Madness,

Country - Always in my Mind and on the road again by Willie Nelson, 9 to 5 by dolly parton, highwayman by the highwaymen

Pop - Billy Jean by Michael Jackson, you spin me round by dead or alive, Atomic by Blondie

Rock - should I stay or should I go by the clash... I'll leave this to others as a lot of people like rock on here

1979 has a surprisingly high amount of big hits that I assumed were 80s.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 13:50 - Jun 7 with 2089 viewsblueconscience

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 18:36 - Jun 7 with 2053 viewsjeera

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 13:36 - Jun 7 by Kropotkin123

Reggae - Redemption Song and could you be loved by Bobby Marley, Ganja Smuggling by Eek-A-Mouse, Police in Helicopter by John Holt, Under me sensi by Barrington Levy, Night Nurse by Gregory Isaacs, who can make the dance ram by Yellowman.

Ska - ghost town and too much too young by The specials, our house by Madness,

Country - Always in my Mind and on the road again by Willie Nelson, 9 to 5 by dolly parton, highwayman by the highwaymen

Pop - Billy Jean by Michael Jackson, you spin me round by dead or alive, Atomic by Blondie

Rock - should I stay or should I go by the clash... I'll leave this to others as a lot of people like rock on here

1979 has a surprisingly high amount of big hits that I assumed were 80s.

Yes, a few I went looking for turned out to be '79.

But this was 1980:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 19:16 - Jun 7 with 2030 viewsgtsb1966

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 19:18 - Jun 7 with 2024 viewsclive_baker

Good luck with that. Dreadful era for music.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 19:24 - Jun 7 with 2016 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 09:17 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:12 - Jun 7 with 1975 viewsHerbivore

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 19:24 - Jun 7 by You_Bloo_Right

This thread is about how crap the 80s is. I'm guessing you're suggesting those tunes would have all been smash hits in the 80s?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:15 - Jun 7 with 1974 viewsjeera

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:12 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

This thread is about how crap the 80s is. I'm guessing you're suggesting those tunes would have all been smash hits in the 80s?

No, this thread is about how diverse the 80s were.

He is right about there always being novelty songs about.

Play fair.

Pinky and Perky, My Dingaling, whassisface with half a coin etc...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:21 - Jun 7 with 1967 viewsHerbivore

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:15 - Jun 7 by jeera

No, this thread is about how diverse the 80s were.

He is right about there always being novelty songs about.

Play fair.

Pinky and Perky, My Dingaling, whassisface with half a coin etc...

Thing is, in the 80s the novelty was a decent song.

Prove to Herbivore that the 80's were great for music, TWTD on 22:48 - Jun 7 with 1952 viewsTrequartista

More tunes than Coldplay have got tbf

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024