Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? 11:24 - Jun 7 with 1737 viewstractordownsouth

Suffolk councillor no less

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 11:38 - Jun 7 with 1670 viewsartsbossbeard

It's also well worth taking a look at his mate Christopher Michael Baksa's (who is featured within the link) facebook page.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 12:03 - Jun 7 with 1589 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 11:38 - Jun 7 by artsbossbeard

It's also well worth taking a look at his mate Christopher Michael Baksa's (who is featured within the link) facebook page.

He's a former UKIPper (no surprise).

Where do all the racist and homophobic Tories go now they've lost UKIP and the BP? Are they being welcomed back into the fold does anyone know? Genuine question.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 12:06 - Jun 7 with 1582 viewspointofblue

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 12:03 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

He's a former UKIPper (no surprise).

Where do all the racist and homophobic Tories go now they've lost UKIP and the BP? Are they being welcomed back into the fold does anyone know? Genuine question.

By the looks of it they become county councillors.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now suspended by his party on 13:05 - Jun 7 with 1512 viewsEastTownBlue

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/robin-vickery-suspended-over-racism-1-6688813
Now suspended by his party on 13:10 - Jun 7 with 1485 viewsfactual_blue

Now suspended by his party on 13:05 - Jun 7 by EastTownBlue

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/robin-vickery-suspended-over-racism-1-6688813

Suspended for being insufficiently obnoxious?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 13:32 - Jun 7 with 1454 viewsEwan_Oozami

He's my County Councillor (for Carlford) - never voted for him, never will, old-school rural Tory that most people around here revere - how being on the IBC and SCC isn't a conflict of interest I don't know (considering how Ipswich is treated by SCC) - if I retire before the end of this year I might get involved in next year's elections if I get bored.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

IBC and the rural tories on 13:38 - Jun 7 with 1435 viewsfactual_blue

Any of you lot had the misfortune of coming across this chap? on 13:32 - Jun 7 by Ewan_Oozami

He's my County Councillor (for Carlford) - never voted for him, never will, old-school rural Tory that most people around here revere - how being on the IBC and SCC isn't a conflict of interest I don't know (considering how Ipswich is treated by SCC) - if I retire before the end of this year I might get involved in next year's elections if I get bored.....

In my time based in Ipswich, a colleague had moved heaven and earth to get the seven local authorities in Suffolk to agree to the same software and forms for a local authority-administered benefit.

Six of the seven agreed on the same software. Suffolk Coastal wouldn't do so, because IBC were using it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024