Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... 19:53 - Jun 8 with 1314 viewsFixed_It

...Man United and Man City?

I got this wrong - but a good question I thought.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:55 - Jun 8 with 1293 viewsbluelagos

Beardsley?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:56 - Jun 8 with 1270 viewsDennyx4

Very good question, had to look it up
Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:57 - Jun 8 with 1266 viewsStNeotsBlue

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:55 - Jun 8 by bluelagos

Beardsley?

That was my thought but just had a look and he never actually played for Man Utd.
Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:57 - Jun 8 with 1267 viewsfactual_blue

He was on the books at all four, but never played for Man Utd's first team.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 1244 viewsFixed_It

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:57 - Jun 8 by factual_blue

Do you always have to be so...factual?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 1237 viewsDennyx4

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 19:57 - Jun 8 by factual_blue

According to Wikipedia he played one league cup game for Man Utd
Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 20:01 - Jun 8 with 1228 viewsShawsey

It is in almost every football quiz. Peter Beardsley.
Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 20:07 - Jun 8 with 1178 viewsgordon

He did, just not in the league.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/manchester-united-v-afc-bournemouth-06-october-198

Steve McMahon, Matt Busby and Andy Cole were my other (admittedly Wikipedia assisted) lines of enquiry. Mario Balotelli is only a couple of tempestuous loan spells away, as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is the only player to play for Liverpool, Everton... on 22:07 - Jun 8 with 920 viewsFifeITFC

I was going to say Paul Stewart but I don't think he played for United (without checking).

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024