Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? 09:22 - Jun 9 with 1367 viewsdickie

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/08/league-one-row-breaks-out-as-te
Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 09:25 - Jun 9 with 1346 viewsSteve_M

It's prudent. If footballers haven't played for three months they will be at risk of injury whenever they do restart.

There can surely be no objection to this other than self-interested blubbing. And I say that not expecting League 1 to continue this season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 09:25 - Jun 9 with 1343 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit naughty for the league to only test those four clubs imo. Suggests a decision's already been made irrespective of the vote.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 09:27 - Jun 9 with 1330 viewssparks

Just common sense I would think.

Unless it was prompted / encouraged / facilitated by the league on the quiet- whic appears to be the suggestion. In which case the league have behaved appallingly.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 1213 viewsportmanroadblue

You would have thought clubs would have sent individuals training schedules to keep fit while in lockdown........unless furloughed of course.
Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 1153 viewsWeWereZombies

As I have said in the News Comments a couple of times, you have to feel for Tranmere Rovers. They have made a plausible case that they were turning their season around and could have been expected to avoid relegation if games had continued to the season's end.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 11:01 - Jun 9 with 1131 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 10:18 - Jun 9 by portmanroadblue

You would have thought clubs would have sent individuals training schedules to keep fit while in lockdown........unless furloughed of course.

For sure. Even if furloughed players will be keeping fit.

Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 15:19 - Jun 9 with 1008 viewsLibero

I can't imagine how the professionals feel as it's such a larger part of their life than it is an amateurs, but I really bloody miss playing football.
Is it naughty or savvy to be training early? on 16:08 - Jun 9 with 964 viewsSwansea_Blue

That was worth it then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024