Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 curtails 15:10 - Jun 9 with 676 viewsTractorCam

Swindon, Crewe and Plymouth for us next season with usual pplay offs to decide the 4th, League 1 will presumably go the same way shortly.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

League 2 curtails on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 650 viewsITFC_Forever

Now, in a normal world, I'd be hoping for Plymouth away first game of the season, as we'll be down in Cornwall at the time.... although thinking about it, in normal times, we'd being going to Rhodes as originally planned, so we wouldn't be in Cornwall.

Also some very happy memories of Swindon away games, in particular Easter Saturday 1999, featuring a certain Jimmy Glass in goal for them, a couple of weeks before his moment of immortality.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

League 2 curtails on 16:13 - Jun 9 with 516 viewsEastTownBlue

League 2 curtails on 15:15 - Jun 9 by ITFC_Forever

Now, in a normal world, I'd be hoping for Plymouth away first game of the season, as we'll be down in Cornwall at the time.... although thinking about it, in normal times, we'd being going to Rhodes as originally planned, so we wouldn't be in Cornwall.

Also some very happy memories of Swindon away games, in particular Easter Saturday 1999, featuring a certain Jimmy Glass in goal for them, a couple of weeks before his moment of immortality.

Yeah, in my four visits to Swindon I have seen 16 Ipswich goals.

Three grounds I haven't minded visiting over the years but just a pity it is in the third tier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024