Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... 15:14 - Jun 9 with 5354 viewsSpruceMoose

...in my fantasy land... who do we all fancy for the next gaffer?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 2872 viewsLibero

George Burley.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 2873 viewsKeno

I'd like Dyer with Burley as Dof

I suspect it would be one of Pardew, Bruce or Megson

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:17 - Jun 9 with 2858 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:15 - Jun 9 by Keno

Is Pardew still under contract with Newcastle until 2145?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:17 - Jun 9 with 2851 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I mean it is incredibly hard to defend a manager, in charge of this squad to win 4 out of 26 games in the lowest league in history.

I don’t think this squad is fantastic, especially having been hit with injuries, but not 4 out of 26 bad.

Would take Nigel Clough tomorrow.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:18 - Jun 9 with 2841 viewsITFC_Forever

Mowbray. Although he's well out of our reach now.

You can bet it will turn out to be some other clueless twit.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:19 - Jun 9 with 2835 viewsitfcjoe

Keiron Dyer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:21 - Jun 9 with 2807 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:18 - Jun 9 by ITFC_Forever

There's no way I'm interested in the job, don't worry.

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:23 - Jun 9 with 2792 viewsBlueBadger

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:19 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

Keiron Dyer

With Burley as DoF.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:23 - Jun 9 with 2787 viewsMoriarty

I don’t know the Financial cost of sacking PL but losses from Covid will be an issue.

I’ve wanted a Burley rerun for a while. He’s 64 now and I accept it won’t happen.

If we could get Carlos Corberan from Leeds I’d go with him.

In anticipation of that not happening, Matt Holland with GB assisting (couldn’t resist). Go team living in the past.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:24]

fka omuircheartaigh

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:25 - Jun 9 with 2774 viewsclive_baker

Burley.

Wants the job, loves the club, plays football in the right way, respected by fans, relatively cheap, immediately available, lives locally, proven at developing young players of which we have a number, well connected, would be positively received by fans.

I get the reasons against, but frankly we could pluck another has been from the managerial merry-go-round despite it largely failing us thus far, heck what's Gary Megson up to? Or, we could just roll the dice and have a bit of fun and optimism in the process. What's the fecking point otherwise.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:26 - Jun 9 with 2759 viewsLibero

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:25 - Jun 9 by clive_baker

Burley.

Wants the job, loves the club, plays football in the right way, respected by fans, relatively cheap, immediately available, lives locally, proven at developing young players of which we have a number, well connected, would be positively received by fans.

I get the reasons against, but frankly we could pluck another has been from the managerial merry-go-round despite it largely failing us thus far, heck what's Gary Megson up to? Or, we could just roll the dice and have a bit of fun and optimism in the process. What's the fecking point otherwise.

BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:26 - Jun 9 with 2758 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:23 - Jun 9 by Moriarty

I don’t know the Financial cost of sacking PL but losses from Covid will be an issue.

I’ve wanted a Burley rerun for a while. He’s 64 now and I accept it won’t happen.

If we could get Carlos Corberan from Leeds I’d go with him.

In anticipation of that not happening, Matt Holland with GB assisting (couldn’t resist). Go team living in the past.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:24]

I always say Taricco in these threads, but now I know he's as mad as a bag of badgers I'm going to slowly back away from that one.

Sod it, let's have some fun. Give it' Shefki.

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:27 - Jun 9 with 2737 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Dyer and somebody helping him. Burley probably.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:28 - Jun 9 with 2735 viewshector_clifford

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:19 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

Keiron Dyer

Do you think this could happen Joe?

Or in other words, do you know anything that you can share with us?!!!!!!!

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:28 - Jun 9 with 2731 viewsKeno

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:18 - Jun 9 by ITFC_Forever

I dont think Fishers will get it

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:28 - Jun 9 with 2729 viewsSpruceMoose

What's the downvote for Crazy?! You pumped about another Lambert season next year?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:30 - Jun 9 with 2706 viewsclive_baker

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:26 - Jun 9 by Libero

BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,

I won't lie, turning up at Portman Road at some stage in 2021, when football in front of a crowd returns, in a L1 game with GB walking down the touchline and his new look side of yoofs popping it about would give me as much of a hard on over football as I've had for years.

Win, lose or draw I would certainly feel like we had some identity.

BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,
BURLEY'S BARMY ARMY,

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:30 - Jun 9 with 2700 viewsHerbivore

Dyer/Burley dream ticket.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:31 - Jun 9 with 2688 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:30 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

Dyer/Burley dream ticket.

Clearly this is the favourite choice.

Which means it won't happen.

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:36 - Jun 9 with 2640 viewsJDAndCoke

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:15 - Jun 9 by Keno

Bruce!! Got to be joking haven't you? He's done enough to earn himself another job in the premiership at the very least, if not with Newcastle.

The Dyer talk excites me a lot although he'd need experience with him as Assistant and possibly DOF
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:36 - Jun 9 with 2631 viewsIpswichKnight

Another vote for Dyer here. The club want to appoint coaches they've trained well hopefully they will now get there chance, maybe with Klug as assistant/mentor?
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:38 - Jun 9 with 2614 viewsFenboyBlue

Burley & Dyer might make it fun again. Give them 5 years to build a team from the academy. With Chris Whitty as Science advisor.
Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:38 - Jun 9 with 2608 viewsCokeIsKey

Dyer with Mcgreal or Burley as an assistant. Or we could go German and sign the Hoffenheim manager who was sacked today with a 40% win percentage, or even the Shalke manager who will surely be sacked. Anything to have a Farke 2.0...

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Seeing as Lambert is now nailed on to be sacked... on 15:39 - Jun 9 with 2590 viewsblueprint

It’s bound to be Simon Grayson.
Anyone. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 9 with 2588 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024