Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? 16:42 - Jun 9 with 984 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:43 - Jun 9 with 969 viewsSwailsey

Yeppers.

I posted similar just now in the news comments.

I'd even give an extra £30. Seriously.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:47 - Jun 9 with 935 viewsEwan_Oozami

Personally, I'd forego any compensation on the season's ST if it helps pay him off..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:51 - Jun 9 with 914 viewsBluefish

PHam can you get a message to Lee O'Neil and/or Marcus Evans to let them know that we are all willing to contribute?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:53 - Jun 9 with 900 viewsEwan_Oozami

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:51 - Jun 9 by Bluefish

PHam can you get a message to Lee O'Neil and/or Marcus Evans to let them know that we are all willing to contribute?

I think you should lead that campaign yourself to be honest! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

It's a genuine thought.... on 16:54 - Jun 9 with 898 viewsBloots

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 16:51 - Jun 9 by Bluefish

….surely the only reason he won't sack him is down to finances?

It needs organising.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 17:01 - Jun 9 with 879 viewsFixed_It

You are not my spokesman. Thankfully.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 18:03 - Jun 9 with 810 viewsBluefish

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 17:01 - Jun 9 by Fixed_It

You are not my spokesman. Thankfully.

you have been steadfast in your support for him. Many others ignored the performances but completely switched once the tables became virtually impossible to recover from. I wonder what it will take for you to catch up and let go of the fight

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 18:16 - Jun 9 with 786 viewspointofblue

Yes, all payments for this season’s five games and any behind closed doors next season can be kept by the club if Lambert is sacked (or even resigns... I’m generous)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 18:24 - Jun 9 with 768 viewsFixed_It

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 18:03 - Jun 9 by Bluefish

you have been steadfast in your support for him. Many others ignored the performances but completely switched once the tables became virtually impossible to recover from. I wonder what it will take for you to catch up and let go of the fight

I have misgivings, but I always show loyalty to the manager because I believe that's the right thing to do. I truly believe that things will be better next season - but I guess I am one of life's optimists. If he struggles to galvanise the team next season then maybe I'll turn too. But for now I want it to work. Sorry.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would you give up any "compensation" on the proviso that Lambert was sacked now? on 18:28 - Jun 9 with 758 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've gone for the no option as I'd probably forego any compensation irrespective of any provisos. I'd like him gone though - he's not the answer.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's a genuine thought.... on 18:45 - Jun 9 with 733 viewsbackwaywhen

It's a genuine thought.... on 16:54 - Jun 9 by Bloots

….surely the only reason he won't sack him is down to finances?

It needs organising.

Pay top dollar to get Culverhouse back by his side .... guarantee success.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024