Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich MP 10:15 - Jun 10 with 2116 viewseastwell_blue

Fits in well with this unpleasant incompetent government. Blaming teachers for schools unable to open. Oh and it's the Labour Party's fault too. BBC news 9.15am.
Ipswich MP on 10:43 - Jun 10 with 2033 viewsSomethingBlue

He is shocking — no affiliation to or affinity with the town either and those who voted him in thinking it was in their best interests need their heads testing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Ipswich MP on 10:48 - Jun 10 with 2005 viewsFixed_It

I read this morning that a 'senior government official' has admitted that the full re-opening of secondary schools in September might not be possible because most schools aren't big enough. Have they only just realised this?! We are being governed by morons...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ipswich MP on 10:52 - Jun 10 with 1985 viewseastwell_blue

Ipswich MP on 10:43 - Jun 10 by SomethingBlue

He is shocking — no affiliation to or affinity with the town either and those who voted him in thinking it was in their best interests need their heads testing.

That's revealing but sadly not surprising. Funny how how you don't hear 'we knew what we were voting for' these days. Latest OECD forecast says UK will be hardest hit in Europe. And that's before a no-deal Brexit. Good job we're world-beating.
Ipswich MP on 11:07 - Jun 10 with 1940 viewsartsbossbeard

He's a nasty xenophobe who likes to instigate twitter spats with the opposition rather than concentrate on what he's there to do.

He's also ex Countrywide Alliance and is pro fox hunting.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich MP on 11:12 - Jun 10 with 1911 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ipswich MP on 11:07 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

He's a nasty xenophobe who likes to instigate twitter spats with the opposition rather than concentrate on what he's there to do.

Or in other words, a Tory

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich MP on 11:14 - Jun 10 with 1898 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich MP on 11:12 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

Or in other words, a Tory

He's textbook tory.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Ipswich MP on 11:14 - Jun 10 with 1895 viewstractordownsouth

How dare the teachers want to be safe... of course Tom Hunt knows more about Covid in schools than the BMA and independent sage committee

https://www.thingscanonlygetbetter.online/post/schools-u-turn-a-rare-victory-in-

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ipswich MP on 11:16 - Jun 10 with 1881 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ipswich MP on 11:14 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

He's textbook tory.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich MP on 11:28 - Jun 10 with 1841 viewsdickie

I was so incensed by the content of your post I almost impotently down-voted you!
Ipswich MP on 11:31 - Jun 10 with 1834 viewsBlueNomad

Ipswich MP on 11:14 - Jun 10 by tractordownsouth

How dare the teachers want to be safe... of course Tom Hunt knows more about Covid in schools than the BMA and independent sage committee

https://www.thingscanonlygetbetter.online/post/schools-u-turn-a-rare-victory-in-

The Tories who sit in Parliament know more about everything than us plebs. They were either born to govern or have an obsession with making money over any other aspect of life - that endows them with great wisdom.
Ipswich MP on 11:45 - Jun 10 with 1790 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich MP on 11:14 - Jun 10 by tractordownsouth

He's muted me on twitter & facebook, which is a shame. He'd have got both barrels today.

Ipswich MP on 11:50 - Jun 10 with 1756 viewstractordownsouth

Ipswich MP on 11:45 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

He's muted me on twitter & facebook, which is a shame. He'd have got both barrels today.

They're always the biggest snowflakes

Ipswich MP on 11:53 - Jun 10 with 1737 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich MP on 11:50 - Jun 10 by tractordownsouth

They're always the biggest snowflakes

I don't want to make you angry but...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/21/childrens-education-must-not-hel

I think it's paywalled, which is a shame but you get the jist..

Ipswich MP on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 1672 viewstractordownsouth

Ipswich MP on 11:53 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

I don't want to make you angry but...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/21/childrens-education-must-not-hel

I think it's paywalled, which is a shame but you get the jist..

Meh, no use me getting too wound up. It's up to the good folk of Ipswich to make sure he's down at the job centre in 2024.

Ipswich MP on 12:09 - Jun 10 with 1672 viewsfactual_blue

Ipswich MP on 10:48 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

I read this morning that a 'senior government official' has admitted that the full re-opening of secondary schools in September might not be possible because most schools aren't big enough. Have they only just realised this?! We are being governed by morons...

I think that you'll find that a 'senior government official' is dominic cummings who is, by his own admission, very, very clever indeed.

(Actually he's a zealot, blinded by his own prejudices)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich MP on 14:05 - Jun 10 with 1524 viewsDubtractor

His social media is awful.

Just posts stuff to appeal to the worst kind of brexiteer/tory voter.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ipswich MP on 15:01 - Jun 10 with 1457 viewstractordownsouth

Ipswich MP on 14:05 - Jun 10 by Dubtractor

His social media is awful.

Just posts stuff to appeal to the worst kind of brexiteer/tory voter.

I liked the bit where he blamed Labour for a decision taken by the Tory Prime Minister

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024