Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time 12:26 - Jun 10 with 1001 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He's just terrible. Having more Tory Mps in the house has helped him as he has more of a crowd to play up to.

Tory backbenchers apparently beginning to lose faith in him.

A horribly incompetent man.

EDIT/ He was just asked Trump's qualities His answer. He is the President. Jesus
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 12:29]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 969 viewshype313

Has the potential to go down as the worst PM on record, which would be ironic given the PM he aspires to be.

He makes Lambert seem competent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:44 - Jun 10 with 901 viewstractordownsouth

The worst thing is that this is probably his most competent showing vs Starmer so far.

I think Starmer got his Qs wrong today - the schools one easily allowed Johnson to accuse him of flip flopping, even though that wasn't his original point.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:50 - Jun 10 with 884 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:44 - Jun 10 by tractordownsouth

The worst thing is that this is probably his most competent showing vs Starmer so far.

I think Starmer got his Qs wrong today - the schools one easily allowed Johnson to accuse him of flip flopping, even though that wasn't his original point.

Starmer could've absolutely destroyed him today if he wanted to. Im not sure why he went a little tame. I think his plan is to just watch him slowly implode.

I probably agree that was his best showing, but that doesn't mean much.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 13:42 - Jun 10 with 788 viewsfactual_blue

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:50 - Jun 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

Starmer could've absolutely destroyed him today if he wanted to. Im not sure why he went a little tame. I think his plan is to just watch him slowly implode.

I probably agree that was his best showing, but that doesn't mean much.

Go in too hard and boris starts getting the sympathy vote. It's like punching a bully; punch him once or twice, make him cry, leave him looking stupid and embarrassed. You win.

Batter the bully to the ground, bleeding and indeed of ITU, and he gets the sympathy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 14:14 - Jun 10 with 715 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 12:29 - Jun 10 by hype313

Has the potential to go down as the worst PM on record, which would be ironic given the PM he aspires to be.

He makes Lambert seem competent.

In a very real way, he's Lambert to May's Hurst.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 14:18 - Jun 10 with 703 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is perhaps the biggest waffler of all time on 14:14 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

In a very real way, he's Lambert to May's Hurst.

I'd say he's more Hurst to Cameron and May's Keane and Jewell. We've still got Lambert to look forward to when the Tories bin him off and Hunt, Gove or Raab gets the top job.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024