Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. 12:44 - Jun 10 with 1132 viewsJackPITFC

But as long as he recognises his mistakes and LEARNS from them mistakes then hopefully we will have a good season under him next year.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 12:45]
I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:47 - Jun 10 with 1104 viewsLankHenners

As long as the wallet inspector recognises his mistakes and learns from them then hopefully he won't take all my money next time I give my wallet to him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:48 - Jun 10 with 1098 viewsSuperblue95

The likelihood of any of that happening is very very slim

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:48 - Jun 10 with 1091 viewsJDB23

I think this is an issue with a lot of fans and why they are so despondent, because it doesn't look like he will learn. In his mind we were unlucky with injuries, had a team full of 12 year old's and had an extremely unlucky run of games before the season was unfairly ended early.

I'd love to believe he will have some sort of epiphany and realise that he and he alone cocked this season up, but I can't see it.
I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:49 - Jun 10 with 1085 viewsthebooks

Does raise the rather charming image of someone being a massive Paul Lambert fan after the last couple of seasons.

Doesn’t strike me as the most reflective type, Paul.
I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:52 - Jun 10 with 1048 viewsBrianTablet

Can you give any specific examples of where a manager has learned and changed?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 13:53 - Jun 10 with 945 viewsBlueBadger

He hasn't learnt from any of his mistakes of the past decade so far, I doubt he'll start now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 14:03 - Jun 10 with 923 viewsmonty_radio

I think it's become a situation that can no longer garner renewed enthusiasm by the mere application of words. You see that even among the more placid Star readers.

Good job for Britain that Nelson's demand that "England expects...." was not later followed by "We've, all of us together, learnt that England expects" and then by "We at Team Victory will never give up on expecting".

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 14:44 - Jun 10 with 860 viewshadleighboyblue

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 13:53 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

He hasn't learnt from any of his mistakes of the past decade so far, I doubt he'll start now.

I think you're probably right , but maybe a new assistant / coach might help things .

We were tactically poor last season , is that just down to PL or should we question his assistant's role in all this - he seems to spend all his time getting in the 4th official's face .

We need someone who is tactically smart and can get the best out of the players , that should be the manager , but his backroom team need to play their part too , collectively they were all poor .

Still think it's time for a change , I'm not sure he will change and the poor performances have gone on too long .
Login to get fewer ads

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 14:49 - Jun 10 with 850 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm not a massive PL fan and haven't been for a long while. on 12:48 - Jun 10 by JDB23

I think this is an issue with a lot of fans and why they are so despondent, because it doesn't look like he will learn. In his mind we were unlucky with injuries, had a team full of 12 year old's and had an extremely unlucky run of games before the season was unfairly ended early.

I'd love to believe he will have some sort of epiphany and realise that he and he alone cocked this season up, but I can't see it.

People call Lambert the king of PR and then seem surprised when he comes out with this stuff.

Were you expecting him to come out and say "The main problem was that I'm rubbish?"

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024