Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From The Athletic (apols of already posted) 19:10 - Jun 10 with 1397 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Re amendment proposals for yesterday’s vote...

‘The third came from League One’s upwardly-mobile but unavoidably mediocre Ipswich Town, who effectively wanted to open the play-offs to anyone keen to take part in them. This was the suggestion described by one EFL club boss as “insane”.’

And then when that was rejected we seemingly voted to end the season rather than play on. Presumably as we knew we had no chance of making the playoffs in reality and were just trying to muscle our way in

Embarrassing

EDIT: seemingly it was Portsmouth rather than us that changed their vote so the last paragraph is inaccurate. LOL at the quote though
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 21:24]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 19:16 - Jun 10 with 1351 viewsBrixtonBlue

And yet at least one person on here says Evans is quite happy staying in League 1 as his outgoings are less.

That's plainly poppycock - he's obviously desperate to get back to the Championship and beyond by any means possible!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 21:24 - Jun 10 with 1178 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 19:16 - Jun 10 by BrixtonBlue

And yet at least one person on here says Evans is quite happy staying in League 1 as his outgoings are less.

That's plainly poppycock - he's obviously desperate to get back to the Championship and beyond by any means possible!

Well yeah, I think you have to be pretty stupid to think Evans wants the club to be in a lower division and therefore worth less...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 00:12 - Jun 11 with 1040 viewsOldsmoker

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 19:16 - Jun 10 by BrixtonBlue

It must be obvious to everyone that ME wants us promoted.
He has installled an elite manager and has poured millions into buying the best of the best of the best players available.
Oh wait???

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 09:27 - Jun 11 with 858 viewsBrixtonBlue

From The Athletic (apols of already posted) on 00:12 - Jun 11 by Oldsmoker

It must be obvious to everyone that ME wants us promoted.
He has installled an elite manager and has poured millions into buying the best of the best of the best players available.
Oh wait???

Not sure what your point is OS. That he wants to do it on the cheap doesn't mean he doesn't want to do it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024