Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage is getting booted off LBC I think 16:10 - Jun 11 with 1902 viewsgordon

Worth remembering his best moment here:

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 17:09 - Jun 11 with 1718 viewsITFC_Forever

I mis-read the title as booed.

Either will do.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 17:14 - Jun 11 with 1718 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 17:15 - Jun 11 with 1704 viewstractordownsouth

I think the tweet comparing those defacing statues to the Taliban was the final straw.

LBC are going to look stupid when George W Bush invades the cenotaph

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 18:19 - Jun 11 with 1586 viewsvapour_trail

Cue the knuckledraggers moaning about freedom of speech.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 18:29 - Jun 11 with 1561 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hate him or hate him, he's probably been one of the most influential figures in this new post-truth political era. Not for the right reasons of course, but he's managed to shape the Tory party from the outside for the best part of a decade.

Good riddance. His hatred doesn't deserve an outlet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 18:31 - Jun 11 with 1562 viewsBlueBadger

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 18:19 - Jun 11 by vapour_trail

Cue the knuckledraggers moaning about freedom of speech.

I suspect I'll be getting some mileage out of this the next few days.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 20:05 - Jun 11 with 1429 viewsDarth_Koont

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 18:29 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

Hate him or hate him, he's probably been one of the most influential figures in this new post-truth political era. Not for the right reasons of course, but he's managed to shape the Tory party from the outside for the best part of a decade.

Shows why, although our own electoral system is effed up in a different way, it's good we have a Queen and not a President.

Farage would have been a shoo-in. And that says more about us than it says about him.

Pronouns: He/Him

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 20:35 - Jun 11 with 1370 viewsGuthrum

Not sure how much hatred he personally has. More a case of opportunistically riding the wave of other people's* to a position of influence (if not actual power, as things turned out).

* Tolerating and giving an outlet to some fairly unsavory characters in the process.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 22:37 - Jun 11 with 1276 viewsElderGrizzly

Just had someone tell me on Twitter he has never seen or heard Farage be racist or xenophobic...
Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 23:28 - Jun 11 with 1233 viewstractordownsouth

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 22:37 - Jun 11 by ElderGrizzly

Just had someone tell me on Twitter he has never seen or heard Farage be racist or xenophobic...

I mean apart from the breaking point poster, saying he wouldn't want to live next door to Romanians, moaning about people speaking foreign languages on trains and speaking at Trump and AFD rallies I don't think he's been racist at all.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 09:09 - Jun 12 with 1043 viewsEdwardStone

Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 20:35 - Jun 11 by Guthrum

Not sure how much hatred he personally has. More a case of opportunistically riding the wave of other people's* to a position of influence (if not actual power, as things turned out).

* Tolerating and giving an outlet to some fairly unsavory characters in the process.

He has a huge amount of hatred for Fartage in this household Mr G

The bloke is a hypocritical gobsh1te....an outright liar, a slippery, devious, odious, worthless skidmark on the underpants of our fair Nation

I am delighted he has been fired, he can spend more time at home with his Plum
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 9:10]
Farage is getting booted off LBC I think on 09:12 - Jun 12 with 1025 viewsHerbivore

Nigel Farage is possibly the single biggest reason why no platforming is a legitimate response to bigotry.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024