Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? 23:57 - Jun 11 with 2004 viewsmarcus1642

I have (a not so) cunning plan...
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 13:16 - Jun 12 with 1696 viewsTJS

Buying up all available seats and setting up your own ticket office outside the ground ??
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:24 - Jun 12 with 1561 viewsmarcus1642

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 13:16 - Jun 12 by TJS

Buying up all available seats and setting up your own ticket office outside the ground ??

Actually buying up 5000 season tickets, at full adult price, as a way of backdoor investment.
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:39 - Jun 12 with 1534 viewsWeWereZombies

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:24 - Jun 12 by marcus1642

Actually buying up 5000 season tickets, at full adult price, as a way of backdoor investment.

So you are looking at spending, probably, in excess of two million pounds; this will get you a lot of otherwise empty seats i expect. And at the end of the season you will no longer have two million pounds, I am dying to find out how this can be termed an investment...and whether it has anything to do with a can of Branston baked beans last seen outside th eKFC in Cardinal Park.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 1512 viewsAlexGreen

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:24 - Jun 12 by marcus1642

Go for it, let us know how you get on.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 18:47]

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 20:37 - Jun 12 with 1407 viewsEpiphone

I’ve listened to your pitch with interest but I’m out!
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 20:38 - Jun 12 with 1405 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:39 - Jun 12 by WeWereZombies

So you are looking at spending, probably, in excess of two million pounds; this will get you a lot of otherwise empty seats i expect. And at the end of the season you will no longer have two million pounds, I am dying to find out how this can be termed an investment...and whether it has anything to do with a can of Branston baked beans last seen outside th eKFC in Cardinal Park.

It's easy to see. With that extra £2M Lambert is bound to get us promoted. The investor then renews and buys another 10K seats in the Championship. With that extra £4M Lambert is bound to get us up again and the investor has first dibs on 10K seats in the Premier League. I am sure they will then be able to sell on those 10K seats at a profit. More than £4M profit not quite so sure but he will have us back in the Premier League so the loss will have been worth it.

What could possibly go wrong with such a plan? The only better plan must involve a turnip.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 00:23 - Jun 13 with 1304 viewsmarcus1642

Perhaps investment is the wrong terminology. More of a benevolent cash injection. In the event the club wanted the 5000 seats back, they can have them back for one pound.

I would like to ephasise that no foodstuffs will be harmed in this scheme (cans of beans, turnips, cheese etc)

I just wondered if it would be legal however.
Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 00:25 - Jun 13 with 1303 viewsmarcus1642

Is there a limit on the amount of season tickets I can buy? on 18:47 - Jun 12 by AlexGreen

Go for it, let us know how you get on.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 18:47]

Will do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024