Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? 12:51 - Jun 13 with 11957 viewsElderGrizzly

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:54 - Jun 13 with 3784 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't see any Nazi salutes

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 3741 viewsElderGrizzly

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:54 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Far end of shot.

Every journalist there reporting it too
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:59 - Jun 13 with 3724 viewsgiant_stow

If they're pissed up now, what state will they be in later?

It makes me so cross that i briefly thought about going down therr, but then i quickly remembered im a pussy and would get battered.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:01 - Jun 13 with 3707 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:54 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, definitely can see them, most a bit half-hearted and look as though as they're directed towards the police. So people who've supposedly come to defend the Cenotaph from "lefty agitators" are indulging in a bit of agitation themselves?

I suspect the those on the right will blame Antifa for mimicking the actions of far-right groups to get them into trouble.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:05 - Jun 13 with 3677 viewsgordon

Top marks to that chap at the end there wearing his mask on his chin.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 13:05]
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:05 - Jun 13 with 3670 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:57 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

Far end of shot.

Every journalist there reporting it too

I can't tell whether they're salutes or double arms, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a sprinkling of the old Nazi love in there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:08 - Jun 13 with 3639 viewsfactual_blue

That counts as desecration.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:09 - Jun 13 with 3632 viewsfactual_blue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:05 - Jun 13 by gordon

Top marks to that chap at the end there wearing his mask on his chin.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 13:05]

He's following the science.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:10 - Jun 13 with 3634 viewsElderGrizzly

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:01 - Jun 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Yep, definitely can see them, most a bit half-hearted and look as though as they're directed towards the police. So people who've supposedly come to defend the Cenotaph from "lefty agitators" are indulging in a bit of agitation themselves?

I suspect the those on the right will blame Antifa for mimicking the actions of far-right groups to get them into trouble.

They’ve moved on to attacking police outside the Supreme Court and Parliament Square

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:10 - Jun 13 with 3624 viewsfactual_blue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 12:59 - Jun 13 by giant_stow

If they're pissed up now, what state will they be in later?

It makes me so cross that i briefly thought about going down therr, but then i quickly remembered im a pussy and would get battered.

I daresay 'battered pussy' occurs regularly in your search history.

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:12 - Jun 13 with 3615 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:10 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

They’ve moved on to attacking police outside the Supreme Court and Parliament Square

Lol at his Trump t-shirt. Mate, you disgust Trump.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:13 - Jun 13 with 3611 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:01 - Jun 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Those pesky middle class white boys again...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:16 - Jun 13 with 3601 viewsElderGrizzly

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:12 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Lol at his Trump t-shirt. Mate, you disgust Trump.

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:19 - Jun 13 with 3568 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:16 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

Christ, there's a lot of prawn cocktail pink slap heads there today. Hope they've put their sun lotion on. Maybe it's the glowing lobster red that's somehow preventing the police from pepper spraying most of them. Or maybe they're mesmerised by the sight of all those too small polo shirts stretched over ample moobs. This is the master race, apparently.

Why do these losers all have that same look? The only way I can describe it is... a look of sheer mediocrity.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 13:24]

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:20 - Jun 13 with 3557 viewsStokieBlue

I don't see any Nazi salutes in there, assuming they even know any history and what one actually looks like.

What I do see is a bunch of degenerate lowlifes chanting football songs with their hands in the air and attacking police for no reason whatsoever.

It's despicable from people who are utter scum.

I do think we need to be careful here, if reporting isn't 100% accurate it gives them scope to deny their actions or even attack the reporting. I'm not saying they aren't doing them, almost certainly some will be at some point, it's just not that clear in watching that video.

SB
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 13:21]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:25 - Jun 13 with 3499 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:20 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

I don't see any Nazi salutes in there, assuming they even know any history and what one actually looks like.

What I do see is a bunch of degenerate lowlifes chanting football songs with their hands in the air and attacking police for no reason whatsoever.

It's despicable from people who are utter scum.

I do think we need to be careful here, if reporting isn't 100% accurate it gives them scope to deny their actions or even attack the reporting. I'm not saying they aren't doing them, almost certainly some will be at some point, it's just not that clear in watching that video.

SB
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 13:21]

They will be playing the "plausible deniabilty" card for sure...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:26 - Jun 13 with 3495 viewseastangliaisblue

F*ck me, where is this country heading?
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:28 - Jun 13 with 3479 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:26 - Jun 13 by eastangliaisblue

It's already arrived.

These are the people with the 'very real concerns' that several posters on here think we should be listening to with respect so they don't behave like this.

Clearly that's nonsense.

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:35 - Jun 13 with 3438 viewsgordon

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:26 - Jun 13 by eastangliaisblue

Boris and Nige have given us our country back, though.
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:35 - Jun 13 with 3433 viewseastangliaisblue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:28 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

It's already arrived.

These are the people with the 'very real concerns' that several posters on here think we should be listening to with respect so they don't behave like this.

Clearly that's nonsense.

Agreed. It's just all so very depressing. If these "protesters" are doing nazi salutes, they should be rounded up, and done for treason. A stint back at school wouldn't go amiss as well. What a shower of sh*t.
Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:37 - Jun 13 with 3411 viewstractordownsouth

I’m sure we’ll see a video from Stephen Yaxley Lennon condemning this violence later

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:39 - Jun 13 with 3405 viewsStokieBlue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:25 - Jun 13 by Ewan_Oozami

They will be playing the "plausible deniabilty" card for sure...

The C19 precautions play into their hands as well. They can legitimately wear facial coverings and thus perhaps be bolder with their violence and hate chanting.

It's horrible and it's only 1pm. The police shouldn't be forced to confront this sort of violence on a large scale and it's only going to get worse as the day continues.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:41 - Jun 13 with 3400 viewsEastTownBlue

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:16 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

Slightly different footage, what the hell is the bloke in the green shirt doing at the end ?

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:44 - Jun 13 with 3372 viewsgiant_stow

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:41 - Jun 13 by EastTownBlue

Slightly different footage, what the hell is the bloke in the green shirt doing at the end ?

Looks like hes wonderring whether to hit a woman police officer half his size.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ok, who had Nazi salutes and attacking the Police before midday? on 13:58 - Jun 13 with 3295 viewsThisIsMyUsername

What are these protests about?

(I've been avoiding the media for ages so only catch glimpses of what is happening).

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024