Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot 19:04 - Jun 13 with 1312 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000k55s

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 19:06 - Jun 13 with 1301 viewsShawsey

One of the worst nights, sports wise, I have experienced. If only Gazza was an inch taller.
Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:08 - Jun 13 with 1181 viewsPendejo

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 19:06 - Jun 13 by Shawsey

One of the worst nights, sports wise, I have experienced. If only Gazza was an inch taller.

Or had gambled on the cross earlier, or maybe hadn't done his knee in 91.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:17 - Jun 13 with 1165 viewsmojo

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:08 - Jun 13 by Pendejo

Or had gambled on the cross earlier, or maybe hadn't done his knee in 91.

The knee point is irrelevant Pendejo as that was the following year
Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:20 - Jun 13 with 1160 viewsPendejo

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:17 - Jun 13 by mojo

Thought it a reference to Euro 96 SF, couldn't recall something similar from Italia 90

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:21 - Jun 13 with 1163 viewsfactual_blue

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 20:17 - Jun 13 by mojo

Eh?

Gazza didn't injure his knee in the Cup Final in 1991?

Ah - sorry. As I've just been watching the Euro 96 game, I thought the talk was of his miss in the semi-final.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 20:22]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Terry Butcher on BBC One tonight in the Match Of The Day slot on 00:13 - Jun 14 with 989 viewsRyorry

Thanks for the alert, even tho my pint of tea somehow ended up slightly diluted by salt water droplets - all those lovely reminders & memories of the very, very special man that was SBR.

I did feel that they could and should have dedicated the programme to him though, incorporating a closing on-screen textual tribute. Might have raised a bit more for his foundation too.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024