Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) 05:06 - Jun 14 with 3945 viewsbobbyramsey

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:13 - Jun 14 with 3880 viewsblueconscience

Evans will be happy if we look like finishing mid table as he would consider that a massive success. So he will be safe. Next year

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:32 - Jun 14 with 3853 viewsdickie

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:13 - Jun 14 by blueconscience

Evans will be happy if we look like finishing mid table as he would consider that a massive success. So he will be safe. Next year

I genuinely don't believe that would make Evans happy, I just don't think he has a clue how to make ITFC successful
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:43 - Jun 14 with 3821 viewsbobbyramsey

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:13 - Jun 14 by blueconscience

I was thinking more along the lines of Lambert continuing in the same vane as he finished the last, which wouldn't even give Evans a mid-table finish?
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:52 - Jun 14 with 3789 viewshampstead_blue

Too long. Should be down the road already.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 08:05 - Jun 14 with 3758 viewsBluefish

depends if our fans still spend a disproportionate amount of time singing his name and saying they'd rather be in league 1 with him in charge.

Hopefully they will try and do what is right for the club next season though instead

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 08:25 - Jun 14 with 3734 viewsbobbyramsey

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:52 - Jun 14 by hampstead_blue

Too long. Should be down the road already.

We all know that, unfortunately Evans can't see it.....
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 08:37 - Jun 14 with 3698 viewsDeano69

Depends on just who he can attract to replace him.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:05 - Jun 14 with 3642 viewsJimmyJazz

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 07:43 - Jun 14 by bobbyramsey

I was thinking more along the lines of Lambert continuing in the same vane as he finished the last, which wouldn't even give Evans a mid-table finish?

If we continue in the same vane then we would be in the bottom 3? I just don't see that happening

But to answer your question, if we are bottom 3 by November he'll be gone, otherwise he'll stay for the duration of the season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:07 - Jun 14 with 3638 viewsFixed_It

Oh dear.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:09 - Jun 14 with 3630 viewsJimmyJazz

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:07 - Jun 14 by Fixed_It

Oh dear.

Maybe, but in the current financial climate he's not going anywhere - unless he walks, which is highly unlikely

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:09 - Jun 14 with 3628 viewsjas0999

At least four more years.
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:24 - Jun 14 with 3596 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:05 - Jun 14 by JimmyJazz

If we continue in the same vane then we would be in the bottom 3? I just don't see that happening

But to answer your question, if we are bottom 3 by November he'll be gone, otherwise he'll stay for the duration of the season

If we continue in the same vein we will be in the bottom 3 though - our form since early October sees us there

Amazingly some people still don’t seem to grasp just how bad we’ve been, over what is quite a long period of time

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:33 - Jun 14 with 3571 viewsfactual_blue

A two-year contract extension.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:47 - Jun 14 with 3533 viewsJimmyJazz

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:24 - Jun 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If we continue in the same vein we will be in the bottom 3 though - our form since early October sees us there

Amazingly some people still don’t seem to grasp just how bad we’ve been, over what is quite a long period of time

In which case if that continues he'll be gone by November.

I agree, quite obviously, that we've been bad. But I don't see us carrying on so poorly whenever the next season starts

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 11:02 - Jun 14 with 3440 viewsBlueBadger

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:09 - Jun 14 by JimmyJazz

Maybe, but in the current financial climate he's not going anywhere - unless he walks, which is highly unlikely

There's no way Lamebo is going to walk unless his position his completely and totally untenable. He knows he's never getting another job as a manager and he's not interested in coaching in any way, shape or form and is hopeless at tactics so he won't even be considered as a number 2. Which is ironic, but the job he's done here has been one great big number 2.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 14 with 3422 viewsBlueBadger

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 09:05 - Jun 14 by JimmyJazz

Continuing in the same Vane will see him sacked if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 11:32 - Jun 14 with 3393 viewsIpswichKnight

Depending on the start date either October or November if our form continues as it has been from this/last season!
How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 11:37 - Jun 14 with 3386 viewsOldsmoker

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

Continuing in the same Vane will see him sacked if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction....

...or he loses his gusto.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 15:11 - Jun 14 with 3268 viewsITFC_Forever

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 08:05 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

depends if our fans still spend a disproportionate amount of time singing his name and saying they'd rather be in league 1 with him in charge.

Hopefully they will try and do what is right for the club next season though instead

As opposed to the majority singing “five more years, your having a laugh” as they were at the last few home games?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How long will Evans give Lambo next season? (n/t) on 20:31 - Jun 14 with 3115 viewsgtsb1966

Because of the financial restraints now on clubs I reckon we will go up next year because we have decent youngsters who will get their chance. A lot of clubs in this league don't have that. So Lambert will last all season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024