Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson - summer schools 20:23 - Jun 14 with 7328 viewsitfc_bucks

In his infinite wisdom, the PM is apparently in favour of kids going to summer classes.

Three questions on that:

1. Where do they plan to hold these classes, as schools are simply not big enough to accommodate socially distanced students, in that quantity?

2. Who is going to teach them, as teachers are only contracted for a certain number of days? Whether he likes it or not, teachers have worked their likes arrises off to get lessons out to their students, and will have used up those days.

3. Related to the previous, assuming he can find staff willing to work over the summer, they should do it pro bono - how will they fund this?
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:34 - Jun 14 with 2996 viewsvapour_trail

He’s a cnt.

A chancer that would have got away with it in most decades, but unfortunately for him, the country, and its sub optimal electorate, we’ve put him in post at the time we require decisive and focussed leadership.

We have a fraud and a death count of tens of thousands.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:36 - Jun 14 with 3003 viewssparks

Some teachers have worked there arses off. Many have sent out a few worksheets online.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:39 - Jun 14 with 2988 viewsSeablu

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:36 - Jun 14 by sparks

Some teachers have worked there arses off. Many have sent out a few worksheets online.

Yours obviously didn't.
Their, dear boy.
Really, this is just two much.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:47 - Jun 14 with 2965 viewssparks

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:39 - Jun 14 by Seablu

Yours obviously didn't.
Their, dear boy.

I could of done it better.

I blame the fizzy.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 2922 viewsjaykay

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 20:39 - Jun 14 by Seablu

Yours obviously didn't.
Their, dear boy.

could their arses be over there ?
am i do a woosh for too much ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 22:50 - Jun 14 with 2745 viewsFixed_It

How do you come to the conclusion that enables you to use the terms 'some' and 'many' in that order? The only evidence you have is presumably based on your own children's school. Hardly a representative sample to make such sweeping (and inaccurate) judgements.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:15 - Jun 14 with 2709 viewssparks

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 22:50 - Jun 14 by Fixed_It

How do you come to the conclusion that enables you to use the terms 'some' and 'many' in that order? The only evidence you have is presumably based on your own children's school. Hardly a representative sample to make such sweeping (and inaccurate) judgements.

2 schools. Plus friends' schools. I haven't suggested a proportion. But if several in one area are like that it seems highly unlikely that they are an isolated occurrence.

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:22 - Jun 14 with 2691 viewsmanchego

I work in a school and you are a cnt
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:26 - Jun 14 with 2681 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:22 - Jun 14 by manchego

Language.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:32 - Jun 14 with 2675 viewssparks

I'm worried that someone seemingly so inarticulate, and so unable to properly parse what has been written, works in a school.

Are you suggesting that my direct experience is not real? What have I said that you disagree with? Be specific.

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:36 - Jun 14 with 2663 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:32 - Jun 14 by sparks

I'm worried that someone seemingly so inarticulate, and so unable to properly parse what has been written, works in a school.

Are you suggesting that my direct experience is not real? What have I said that you disagree with? Be specific.

I got hammered by some for stating a fact that teachers in my child's school hadn't needed to do too much work a few weeks ago.

It's a small primary school, and I have spoken to some of the teachers. They don't currently have the same workload that they usually would have.

Apparently I wasn't allowed to say that.

No doubt teachers in larger schools, and for older kids are working hard, but that's not the case for all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:36]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:37 - Jun 14 with 2654 viewssparks

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:36 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I got hammered by some for stating a fact that teachers in my child's school hadn't needed to do too much work a few weeks ago.

It's a small primary school, and I have spoken to some of the teachers. They don't currently have the same workload that they usually would have.

Apparently I wasn't allowed to say that.

No doubt teachers in larger schools, and for older kids are working hard, but that's not the case for all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:36]

Indeed.

That does not mean that the government have any justification for trying to usurp contractual holiday though. ..

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:38 - Jun 14 with 2650 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:37 - Jun 14 by sparks

Indeed.

That does not mean that the government have any justification for trying to usurp contractual holiday though. ..

Theres not a cat in hells chance that teachers will work during the hols.

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:40 - Jun 14 with 2641 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

https://images.app.goo.gl/TaUq6n2mEZcrPQz57

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:05 - Jun 15 with 2600 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:40 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

https://images.app.goo.gl/TaUq6n2mEZcrPQz57

Let me get that for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:06 - Jun 15 with 2600 viewsSeablu

Blimey.
Hope you don’t use that sort of language in front of the kids while you’re mopping out the crapper.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:18 - Jun 15 with 2571 viewsmanchego

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:06 - Jun 15 by Seablu

Blimey.
Hope you don’t use that sort of language in front of the kids while you’re mopping out the crapper.

no I don't.
I save it for online morons such as yourself who have no idea about what teachers really do. cnt.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:18 - Jun 15 with 2568 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 23:15 - Jun 14 by sparks

2 schools. Plus friends' schools. I haven't suggested a proportion. But if several in one area are like that it seems highly unlikely that they are an isolated occurrence.

You'd be wailing about evidence if anyone else other than you had fired off these drunken posts dear Buldrick!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:21 - Jun 15 with 2558 viewsSeablu

It wasn’t really that inarticulate though was it?
Parsing, when I was at school, involved identifying adjectives, nouns, present & past participles etc.
He’s merely identified you as a ‘cnt’ which may not be a wholly inaccurate description considering your lucozade fuelled generalisation.
Play on.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:22 - Jun 15 with 2550 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:21 - Jun 15 by Seablu

It wasn’t really that inarticulate though was it?
Parsing, when I was at school, involved identifying adjectives, nouns, present & past participles etc.
He’s merely identified you as a ‘cnt’ which may not be a wholly inaccurate description considering your lucozade fuelled generalisation.
Play on.

You are an infrequent but always fair umpire dear Seablu.

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:24 - Jun 15 with 2549 viewsmanchego

Your attempt at erudition is regretfully shte.

And you're a liar.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:36 - Jun 15 with 2538 viewsSeablu

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:18 - Jun 15 by manchego

no I don't.
I save it for online morons such as yourself who have no idea about what teachers really do. cnt.

Fair enough sweetheart.
I don’t guess you be doing the English classes but I’m sure you’ve mastered the paint mixing.
Yellow & green makes blue innit?
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:55 - Jun 15 with 2516 viewsSeablu

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:22 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

You are an infrequent but always fair umpire dear Seablu.

Thanks Sprucey.
You’re one of the good eggs on here in a sea of salmonella.
Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:59 - Jun 15 with 2510 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 00:55 - Jun 15 by Seablu

Thanks Sprucey.
You’re one of the good eggs on here in a sea of salmonella.

Why thank you! In the sea of salmonella, I aim to be a welcome port of botulism!

Boris Johnson - summer schools on 06:01 - Jun 15 with 2410 viewsm14_blue

Of course it won’t happen, they have no intention of making it happen and know it’s impossible.

However, it means they can blame the teachers and unions and spread a little more division.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024