Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small Island 09:36 - Jun 15 with 476 viewsWeWereZombies

Saw the National Theatre's production of this when it was live streamed to a local arts centre last year and was really impressed, both with the experience of watching a play like a film but it being something more vital than a film; and the strength of the acting and the story.

So I am putting a recommendation out for this when it starts to screen for free on YouTube this Thursday evening at seven (and will be available for a week after that):

I will watch it again, and to enhance it I have decided to try and get the five hundred and thirty pages of Andrea Levy's book read before I do (hundred and eighteen pages down and I am finding the humour so gentle but so persuasive, a wonderful read - but warning to facters; there is a Winston Churchill quote at the end.)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Small Island on 09:55 - Jun 15 with 433 viewsSteve_M

So remind us nearer the time then but looks worth watching on that recommendation.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Small Island on 11:06 - Jun 15 with 401 viewsWeWereZombies

Small Island on 09:55 - Jun 15 by Steve_M

So remind us nearer the time then but looks worth watching on that recommendation.

OK, I'll drop a small thin piece of paper into the book around page three seventy five with the words 'Remind the smartarses on TWTD who do not have a calendar about Small Island'...

On second thoughts, maybe around page two fifty.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Small Island on 11:36 - Jun 15 with 394 viewsRyorry

Cheers & noted, thought I'd missed it!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024