Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? 11:44 - Jun 15 with 440 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm going for 100 points 100 goals.

But then

I always do before the season starts.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:48 - Jun 15 with 417 viewsgordon

It's quite funny (tragic) to scroll through some of the posts just before the Hursty train crash really got going. Ellis Harrison tipped by many to be the 25 goal striker we needed to fire us to promotion.
So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:50 - Jun 15 with 409 viewsLibero

So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:48 - Jun 15 by gordon

It's quite funny (tragic) to scroll through some of the posts just before the Hursty train crash really got going. Ellis Harrison tipped by many to be the 25 goal striker we needed to fire us to promotion.

Name and shame, any one that thought Harrison was going to come in and score 20+ goals is having an absolute LOL.

Do they not remember Sam Parkin?
So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:54 - Jun 15 with 390 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I believe we have a good squad.

However, I have no confidence in Lambert after last season.

Dyer in.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:56 - Jun 15 with 382 viewsLibero

So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:54 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I believe we have a good squad.

However, I have no confidence in Lambert after last season.

Dyer in.

Burley and Dyer*
So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:57 - Jun 15 with 375 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So anyway, looking forwrd to next season, how will we do? on 11:56 - Jun 15 by Libero

Burley and Dyer*

Dyer and Burley

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024