Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything 17:49 - Jun 15 with 1423 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....to go by then don't bother.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 18:50 - Jun 15 with 1315 viewsSwansea_Blue

I blame the parents

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:15 - Jun 15 with 1281 viewsFixed_It

'First'. I expect there was a lot of going over new routines, explanation of the risk assessment etc. You can hardly expect them to hit the ground running.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:25 - Jun 15 with 1252 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:15 - Jun 15 by Fixed_It

'First'. I expect there was a lot of going over new routines, explanation of the risk assessment etc. You can hardly expect them to hit the ground running.

Nope groups of 12 based on forms not ability and as there are only 4 more half days and most core subjects get one lesson it really is a waste of time.

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:35 - Jun 15 with 1227 viewsfactual_blue

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:25 - Jun 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope groups of 12 based on forms not ability and as there are only 4 more half days and most core subjects get one lesson it really is a waste of time.

By the time they're twelve, today's children will have been 'repositioned' from school into fruit picking in our new post-brexit, medieval economy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:39 - Jun 15 with 1210 viewsgiant_stow

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:35 - Jun 15 by factual_blue

By the time they're twelve, today's children will have been 'repositioned' from school into fruit picking in our new post-brexit, medieval economy.

That'll be lucky ones.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:43 - Jun 15 with 1200 viewsgordon

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:35 - Jun 15 by factual_blue

Bus them out to Lincolnshire, Tayside and Somerset, learn 'em the value of a good day in the field, one hour of proper hard work is worth 100 days staring at a textbook. That's where this country has gone wrong.
Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 20:44 - Jun 15 with 1126 viewsjudespiveyg

I'm glad that as a year 13 I don't have to go in anymore. Must be a nightmare trying to maintain social distance. The main body of Mills is too dated for safe distancing, all narrow corridors. At least Maths and English have separate, more modern buildings.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:00 - Jun 15 with 1106 viewsthebooks

My Y10’s going in for a bit on Wed. TBH, I’m just glad he’s getting back in and I think some form of contact with teachers and the old routine will be good for him, but social distancing makes any proper schooling next to impossible.

The school sent a video of what it’ll be like and it’s shocking just how different it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:04 - Jun 15 with 1090 viewsElderGrizzly

Don’t send them then?
Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:32 - Jun 15 with 1055 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 20:44 - Jun 15 by judespiveyg

I'm glad that as a year 13 I don't have to go in anymore. Must be a nightmare trying to maintain social distance. The main body of Mills is too dated for safe distancing, all narrow corridors. At least Maths and English have separate, more modern buildings.

Although the maths block has the distinct whiff of a plantation by all accounts!!

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:33 - Jun 15 with 1052 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:04 - Jun 15 by ElderGrizzly

Don’t send them then?

Her choice but she did say it is pointless!

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 22:18 - Jun 15 with 1003 viewsBluefish

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 19:25 - Jun 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

I cant decide if you are utterly clueless and naive or just trying to gain political capital. Do make sure you withdraw your children from the school so other children can have their learning enhanced even further by having more space and teacher time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 23:00 - Jun 15 with 948 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 22:18 - Jun 15 by Bluefish

I cant decide if you are utterly clueless and naive or just trying to gain political capital. Do make sure you withdraw your children from the school so other children can have their learning enhanced even further by having more space and teacher time

Awww bless!!

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 23:14 - Jun 15 with 929 viewsElderGrizzly

Well if year 10 junior's first of 5 half days back at skool is anything on 21:33 - Jun 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Her choice but she did say it is pointless!

I assume friends over educational need/desire?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024