Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? 21:54 - Jun 15 with 3699 viewsmarcus1642

Home park is about 6 miles from where I live. See you there.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 22:05 - Jun 15 with 3675 viewsBasuco

It is already down as one of my away days, just hope it is not early in the season and played behind closed doors or a Tuesday night in December or Jan!
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 22:10 - Jun 15 with 3657 viewsAlanRetentive

That is an erroneous use of the pronoun 'whom'.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 01:49 - Jun 16 with 3558 viewsParisBlue

When I first moved down to Bristol I thought that Plymouth would be a nice local trip.

Turns out London is nearer to Bristol than Plymouth is to Bristol...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 08:59 - Jun 16 with 3424 viewsPendejo

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 22:05 - Jun 15 by Basuco

It is already down as one of my away days, just hope it is not early in the season and played behind closed doors or a Tuesday night in December or Jan!

Weekend / overnight potential... Assuming fans allowed to attend, oh and if I am back in employment but can get those days off.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 09:03 - Jun 16 with 3405 viewsITFC_Forever

We are down in Cornwall when the season is (was) due to start, so it would have been ideal.

Although had the normal space time continum still been in place, we would have been in Rhodes instead.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 09:15 - Jun 16 with 3386 viewsPinewoodblue

Walk down to Wetherspoons and an Ivor Dewdney Pasty* from the van outside to eat on the way back. TWTD.

* better than anything that comes out of Cornwall. Cross between Cornish Pasty and a meat and potato pie.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 10:43 - Jun 16 with 3332 viewstractordownsouth

I'll be going to Plymouth, Bristol and Exeter if they come up.

Sod's law they'll all be in the first few months

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 10:49 - Jun 16 with 3315 viewsmparkyn

It will be one of my definite trips as have a place in Devon (if we can ever visit again). Hopefully not behind closed doors or mid-week.

Ealing Blue

Login to get fewer ads

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 11:06 - Jun 16 with 3299 viewscooperd5

Went this year and highlight of the trip was seeing both of the UK new aircraft carriers docked up. The footy was crap and we got soaked waiting for the bus back to park n ride!

Oos, yes that was Portsmouth, apologies
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 13:17]
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 13:27 - Jun 16 with 3213 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 08:59 - Jun 16 by Pendejo

Weekend / overnight potential... Assuming fans allowed to attend, oh and if I am back in employment but can get those days off.

It maybe the case we won’t have any away fans to begin with.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 13:32 - Jun 16 with 3205 viewsBrookermg

It's on my list to do, so long as it is not a midweek night game. That will be more tricky due to work.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 15:39 - Jun 16 with 3148 viewsPinewoodblue

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 11:06 - Jun 16 by cooperd5

Went this year and highlight of the trip was seeing both of the UK new aircraft carriers docked up. The footy was crap and we got soaked waiting for the bus back to park n ride!

Oos, yes that was Portsmouth, apologies
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 13:17]

Are you sure about that, or are you confusing Portsmouth with Plymouth.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 16:24 - Jun 16 with 3120 viewsTrumptonBlue

I went in 1991. It was cold and wet, Steve Whitton was sent off and we lost 1-0. TWTD.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 17:39 - Jun 16 with 3065 viewsSharkey

I went there last season, and was very impressed with the condition of the ground. It was all thoroughly ship-shape, appropriately enough.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 3033 viewsNthQldITFC

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 17:39 - Jun 16 by Sharkey

I went there last season, and was very impressed with the condition of the ground. It was all thoroughly ship-shape, appropriately enough.

I believe you might be thinking of Bristols?

Edit: I know I am.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 18:20]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 19:27 - Jun 16 with 2982 viewsSharkey

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 18:18 - Jun 16 by NthQldITFC

I believe you might be thinking of Bristols?

Edit: I know I am.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 18:20]

Home Park, Plymouth. The ground is in good nick.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 19:45 - Jun 16 with 2970 viewsquirkie

I will, I live 60 miles to the West of Plymouth so best chance for me to see Town play (albeit after this season maybe not play is the correct term).

They will be a good side next season, former Bury manager, had a slowish start but came on strong to get into the promotion places before Covid.

If we can finish above Argyle next season we will be there or there abouts.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 19:48 - Jun 16 with 2966 viewsquirkie

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 09:15 - Jun 16 by Pinewoodblue

Walk down to Wetherspoons and an Ivor Dewdney Pasty* from the van outside to eat on the way back. TWTD.

* better than anything that comes out of Cornwall. Cross between Cornish Pasty and a meat and potato pie.

Well you've never had a real Cornish pasty then.

Get a Philps or Ann's from the Lizard.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 2960 viewsShawsey

I have only been there once before, an FA CUP game against Everton. Proper football club.
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 13:17 - Jun 17 with 2832 viewscooperd5

Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 15:39 - Jun 16 by Pinewoodblue

Are you sure about that, or are you confusing Portsmouth with Plymouth.

Yes, I am. Soz
Whom is going to Plymouth away next season? on 17:44 - Jun 17 with 2780 viewsstevec7

I will be there, Silver Member with my sons coming up from Penzance then there’s Bristol Rovers Swindon and maybe Exeter too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024