Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trumps behind in the polls because... 23:17 - Jun 16 with 854 viewsOldsmoker

...according to Sean Spicer, Trump supporters won't admit to their family and friends that they are going to vote for Trump because they're embarassed.
That doesn't explain why they would mislead someone who they've never met who has phoned them up to ask them how they'd vote but hey ho.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:24 - Jun 16 with 832 viewsHerbivore

We get it here too with the shy Tories. Voting Tory is that shameful people won't even admit it over the phone to a stranger.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:33 - Jun 16 with 804 viewsSpruceMoose

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:24 - Jun 16 by Herbivore

We get it here too with the shy Tories. Voting Tory is that shameful people won't even admit it over the phone to a stranger.

Quite. Even on forums such as this some people keep up the pretence that they don't go blue when in the privacy of the polling booth.

Activist in the streets, Tory in the sheets.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:35 - Jun 16 with 792 viewsOldsmoker

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:33 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Quite. Even on forums such as this some people keep up the pretence that they don't go blue when in the privacy of the polling booth.

Activist in the streets, Tory in the sheets.

So you think that Sean Spicer is talking sense.

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:44 - Jun 16 with 770 viewsSpruceMoose

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:35 - Jun 16 by Oldsmoker

So you think that Sean Spicer is talking sense.

Apologies. I was talking about the Conservative voter in the UK and not the Trump voter here.

His voters tend to be more like those loud and proud pub bore gammony UKIP voter types. Their love for him defines their whole sense of self worth because, well, they're the scrapings from the bottom of society's barrel. So naturally they can't shut up about it.

For the first time in their lives they've felt like they've won something. The last four years have been great for them. In that sense they're a bit like Norwich fans and that Bayern game.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 0:16]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:54 - Jun 16 with 733 viewsOldsmoker

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:44 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Apologies. I was talking about the Conservative voter in the UK and not the Trump voter here.

His voters tend to be more like those loud and proud pub bore gammony UKIP voter types. Their love for him defines their whole sense of self worth because, well, they're the scrapings from the bottom of society's barrel. So naturally they can't shut up about it.

For the first time in their lives they've felt like they've won something. The last four years have been great for them. In that sense they're a bit like Norwich fans and that Bayern game.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 0:16]

I get that the good ol' boys don't like anyone telling them what to do, especially a smarty-pants who has more qualifications than them (which is everybody), and they love that Trump sticks it to them.
But Trump doesn't stick it to them. He just says he does, but he gets away with it because the good ol' boys are so 'king thick.

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 00:22 - Jun 17 with 694 viewsSpruceMoose

Trumps behind in the polls because... on 23:54 - Jun 16 by Oldsmoker

I get that the good ol' boys don't like anyone telling them what to do, especially a smarty-pants who has more qualifications than them (which is everybody), and they love that Trump sticks it to them.
But Trump doesn't stick it to them. He just says he does, but he gets away with it because the good ol' boys are so 'king thick.

Both in the UK and the US many of the white folk at bottom of the rung have been well trained to be angry at all the wrong people. This has been done primarily by the White folk on the middle and upper rungs.

No idea if they can be reprogrammed again. Reason certainly doesn't get through to them. How do you 'de-cultify' people?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 0:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024