Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? 12:09 - Jun 18 with 4833 viewsKeno

I'll start with those fecking annoying extendable dog leads

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:13 - Jun 18 with 2663 viewsSuperblue95

Half and half shirts, scarves, etc

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:25 - Jun 18 with 2620 viewsSarge

1) Opposition parties (edit: once I take power. In the meantime they are absolutely vital to fight the T*ries and sweep me into power)
2) Use of the term ‘lockdown’
3) Any advert from any company utilising Teams or similar
4) People telling me how they’re ‘keeping me safe’
5) Sandals
6) Norwich City
7) Social media for those with average or below IQ
8) Ignorance
9) The comments section of the Daily Mail website (see points 7 & 8)
10) Roast beef monster munch. They can be much better utilised as pickled onion
11) 5 day working weeks. It’s just a tool to keep you down.

So please vote for me! Or don’t, I’m taking power either way.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 14:03]
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:27 - Jun 18 with 2612 viewsfooters

I'd introduce the death penalty for, like, anyone who uses the word like, you know, as a sort of filler, like.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:28 - Jun 18 with 2611 viewsfactual_blue

boris johnson, dominic raaaab, dominic cummings, Cardinal rees-moog,

And battenburg cake.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:32 - Jun 18 with 2599 viewseastangliaisblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:27 - Jun 18 by footers

I'd introduce the death penalty for, like, anyone who uses the word like, you know, as a sort of filler, like.

Smoking.
Vaping.
Getting up for work before 7am.
Paul Lambert.
People talking about running.
Running apps to help stop the bore talk.
Leaving the EU.

Edit; I have no idea why i linked your post into it Footers!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 12:33]
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 with 2564 viewsGuthrum

Soap operas. Reintroduce the test card in their place.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 with 2558 viewsgiant_stow

people who eat with just a fork.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:41 - Jun 18 with 2557 viewsKeno

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:32 - Jun 18 by eastangliaisblue

Smoking.
Vaping.
Getting up for work before 7am.
Paul Lambert.
People talking about running.
Running apps to help stop the bore talk.
Leaving the EU.

Edit; I have no idea why i linked your post into it Footers!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 12:33]

I wish I'd thought of Paul Lambert

Keno Out!

Login to get fewer ads

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:42 - Jun 18 with 2555 viewsFixed_It

Alarm clocks.
And use of the phrase 'during these unprecedented times'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:43 - Jun 18 with 2547 viewsHerbivore

Money.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:44 - Jun 18 with 2538 viewseastangliaisblue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:41 - Jun 18 by Keno

I wish I'd thought of Paul Lambert

Keno Out!

He should be on the list of all self respecting town fans. Shame on you.
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:46 - Jun 18 with 2536 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Or just ban forks and watch them slowly starve to death 👀

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:47 - Jun 18 with 2532 viewsfooters

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:46 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

What about sporks? Many responsible spork users won't like being lumped in with the fork gang.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:47 - Jun 18 with 2532 viewsfabian_illness

- Nationwide building society adverts.
- Government slogans.
- Salad cream.
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:48 - Jun 18 with 2525 viewsgiant_stow

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:46 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

A just and fair punishment.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:08 - Jun 18 with 2486 viewsartsbossbeard

Backpacks being left on in pubs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:11 - Jun 18 with 2472 viewsSarge

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 12:40 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Well why would I need a knife as well if I’m having soup?
If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:27 - Jun 18 with 2440 viewsgiant_stow

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:11 - Jun 18 by Sarge

Well why would I need a knife as well if I’m having soup?

everyone know you drink soup out of a cup, silly.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:29 - Jun 18 with 2438 viewsfactual_blue

norfolk is a cutlery-free zone, I gather.

This picture was taken recently in Swaffham I understand

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:40 - Jun 18 with 2414 viewsgiant_stow

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:29 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

norfolk is a cutlery-free zone, I gather.

This picture was taken recently in Swaffham I understand

Thats clearly a woman playing historical dressup, probably harking back to the medieval times when you were a lad.

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:41 - Jun 18 with 2407 viewsKeno

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:40 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Thats clearly a woman playing historical dressup, probably harking back to the medieval times when you were a lad.

"harking back to the medieval times"

or Swaffham as the locals call it

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:42 - Jun 18 with 2400 viewshampstead_blue

Smoking
Cheap cider
There would be no laws on restricting petrol cars
Vegans
Cheap and nasty food
Read meals
Most pre-cooked food which is frozen
Bad wine
Class A drugs - I do think if we treated the problem and people they would become irrelevant
Higher rate of income tax
Capital Gains tax on shares and tradable instruments

and more besides.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 13:45]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:45 - Jun 18 with 2401 viewsgiant_stow

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:41 - Jun 18 by Keno

"harking back to the medieval times"

or Swaffham as the locals call it

Is Swaffham nice? Never been there. I bet it's no Beccles (which is honourary Norfolk of course)

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:47 - Jun 18 with 2396 viewsfooters

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:45 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Is Swaffham nice? Never been there. I bet it's no Beccles (which is honourary Norfolk of course)

You can climb the wind turbine there. (Not advised if you're scared of heights and, for argument's sake, can only climb halfway up due to bricking your undies...)

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:47 - Jun 18 with 2395 viewsKeno

If you become Prime Minister/Dictator what's the first things you'd ban? on 13:45 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Swaffham is ok, its like a posh upmarket version of Wisbech

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024