Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows 16:37 - Jun 18 with 825 viewsSteve_M

Are due over London around 5 then heading up over East Anglia. They've already been over Paris with their French equivalents, the PAF, today.

Not sure how accurate this map is but...

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 17:01 - Jun 18 with 772 viewsSteve_M

Fortunately I was looking out of the window at the right time. Plus it has finally stopped raining,.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 17:05 - Jun 18 with 763 viewsRyorry

Lucky barstewards all those living under the flightpath who can look up and see!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 17:44 - Jun 18 with 714 viewsbluelagos

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 17:05 - Jun 18 by Ryorry

Lucky barstewards all those living under the flightpath who can look up and see!

Was expecting and looking out for 'em - but saw/heard nowt :-(

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 18:19 - Jun 18 with 670 viewssolemio

There have been two really interesting tv series about the Red Arrows. Doubtless they will reappear at some stage of the Covid19 period.
Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 18:24 - Jun 18 with 663 viewsShawsey

Go to Fairford most years and they have been there a few times. Absolutely brilliant. I would say though, that if you ever get to see the Italian equivalent, take the chance. I hate to say it, but I think they are actually better and fly as a 10.
Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 19:24 - Jun 18 with 604 viewsstonojnr

Those who like planes and stuff - the Red Arrows on 17:44 - Jun 18 by bluelagos

Was expecting and looking out for 'em - but saw/heard nowt :-(

they flew direct back to Scampton, so didnt come this way due to the weather, or due to the delays caused by the weather,so you didnt miss them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024