Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president 19:10 - Jun 18 with 1115 viewsreusersfreekicks

Who would be the best choice?
Jacinda Arden, Trudeau?
Unacceptable answers:
Trump, Orban, Putin, Xi, Bolsonero, Kim jong un and Modi.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 19:10]
If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:12 - Jun 18 with 1091 viewsNthQldITFC

Jim Hacker

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:30 - Jun 18 with 1047 viewsWacko

http://hottestheadsofstate.com/list/

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:36 - Jun 18 with 1034 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Pretty well anyone save for those you've mentioned.

If only Mrs Merkel had been born British (sigh)...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:38 - Jun 18 with 1022 viewsfooters

I dunno, there are a few cabinet members who need the business end of an artillery piece at the mo, so I'm with Kim.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:39 - Jun 18 with 1018 viewsfactual_blue

Doctor Mohammad Shtayyeh

(You can look him up).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:45 - Jun 18 with 1003 viewsfactual_blue

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 19:30 - Jun 18 by Wacko

http://hottestheadsofstate.com/list/

HM The Queen only at 104? Only ninety-four places above Kim Thingy Wingy of N Korea., and forty above trumpy-wumpy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 22:53 - Jun 18 with 925 viewsPendejo

As a bigger country surely the transfer fee for Arden would be affordable and we could always give them Johnson in part exchange.

Liz get the check book out!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 22:56 - Jun 18 with 923 viewstractordownsouth

Ardern, Trudeau or Merkel would all be capable in a crisis.

Hell, I'd rather have Cameron back than this shambles.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 23:47 - Jun 18 with 888 viewsGirthyguy

Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi
If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 23:50 - Jun 18 with 882 viewsOldsmoker

I'm all for getting a new leader and all those mentioned will do.
But do we have to swap?
It would be unfair to allow Boris to damage another country so surely the best thing for everybody is to take him into the woods with a shotgun and well you know the rest.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 00:03 - Jun 19 with 871 viewsWeWereZombies

Can we swap him for a segment of that Brie that is branded 'President', at least that would not get in the way and make mistakes.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 00:10 - Jun 19 with 864 viewsRyorry

Top 10 political leaders of all time? by Ryorry 14 Jun 2020 11:01
Prompted by a question from VT on Shawsey's NZ thread, who would yours be? Leaders of country, party or movement. Mine -

1. Nelson Mandela
2. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Martin Luther King
4. Winston Churchill
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Keir Hardie
7. Harold Wilson
8. Mikhall Gorbachev
9. Jacinda Ardern
10. Open for choice of wildcards - Greta Thunberg (OK, not politician, but trying to influence all current & future politicians on biggest threat to humankind); Salvador Allende (heroic failure?); Benazir Bhutto (flawed, but then aren't most?); John Smith, the late Labour Party leader.

Although I said "of all time", my own historical knowedge isn't really up to doing that, so I've stuck to 20th & 21st centuries. If Guthers or anyone else wants to bump mine down the list with Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great or whoever, feel free!

p.4 - what Half-Idiot said, 6th post down.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 0:11]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 07:03 - Jun 19 with 775 viewsKeno

Nick Clegg

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 07:15 - Jun 19 with 761 viewsbluelagos

If we could swap boris for any other current pm/president on 22:53 - Jun 18 by Pendejo

As a bigger country surely the transfer fee for Arden would be affordable and we could always give them Johnson in part exchange.

Liz get the check book out!

If she won't come over, we could not do like they do with failing schools?

She could become like a super PM overseeing our politicians sharing how they do it in NZ, weed out the cr"p ones and guiding those who are trainable in how not to be a useless twunts.

Initial 12 month contract extendable based on improved performance.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024